Fantasy 2022- BETA Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft thread is up.

Before you bitches complain, can someone confirm or not if others can edit the sheet?

Seems to work for me.

Only just logged on so will make my pick in about 10 or so minutes.

Sorry for the delay been at work all day.

Last edited:
So me and panda have made a trade

Panda gives 2022 1.03 and Kyle Pitts

Gin gives Carson Wentz, 2023 1st 2nd 3rd round picks and 2024 1st round pick

What's that? My spidey senses tell me fuey is trying to trade up with chism..😯😯😘

spider man marvel GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's low balling you Chism let me know and I'll beat it 😉
My pick is made and Hall dropping to me was a pipe dream but need desperate help at RB and WRs are everywhere!

My pick is made and Hall dropping to me was a pipe dream but need desperate help at RB and WRs are everywhere!

Not surprising, fuey and I wanted him here also.

would anyone like to trade me a WR (or pick) for David Montgomery or James Robinson?
Why seek a WR via a trade when this draft is full of them? With a little luck you could nab the best WR of this class in the 3rd round as it is so open this year and deep.

This is the best WR class I have ever seen in this draft. Going to be multiple sensational sleepers and pro bowlers out of it.

If you are QB needy this draft sucks though! Also lots of value on the defensive side as they are slowly being given the love they deserve and can now change games with decent scores and it was long overdue Fuey!

Why seek a WR via a trade when this draft is full of them? With a little luck you could nab the best WR of this class in the 3rd round as it is so open this year and deep.

This is the best WR class I have ever seen in this draft. Going to be multiple sensational sleepers and pro bowlers out of it.

If you are QB needy this draft sucks though! Also lots of value on the defensive side as they are slowly being given the love they deserve and can now change games with decent scores and it was long overdue Fuey!

Because I dont think youre getting a decent receiver in the 3rd, and I dont have my next pick til the 4th?

Because I dont think youre getting a decent receiver in the 3rd, and I dont have my next pick til the 4th?
Take a look at my roster.

All WRs I will consider moving besides Kupp and Metcalfe who are untouchable. If you see value make me an offer.

Take a look at my roster.

All WRs I will consider moving besides Kupp and Metcalfe who are untouchable. If you see value make me an offer.

None im interested mate, cheers tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back