List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he did spend time on the wing this week. And I have seen it before quite often. Has been doing it for quite a while now. Even seen him at half forward. Certainly more than Hughes who has probably done it approximately once.
You did say regularly. I can’t comment on the first half vs East Fremantle but he seemed to be running through the midfield and a couple of stints on the wing in the 2nd half. Aside from 1-2 other games where he had a short stint I can’t remember Blakely playing much on the wing - certainly not regularly. I agree on Hughes. I would definitely use the term regularly for Henry and Worner on the wing. Hughes was given a go last week and fared ok against East Perth but he was at times stagnant. He isn’t slow but his decision making is slow.

Hughes has accounted for himself quite well in the AFL. Let’s be honest he warming the chair for Chapman.

Blakely may well be given a bit more of a go for wing for Peel as an option opened up for a few weeks whilst Acres recovers.

I didn’t watch much of the first half against East Fremantle but the second half didn’t seem to be up to normal level of output. Johnson played well in the 2QRT. His card rightly or wrongly has been marked. He is a long shot at best.

Any love for Liam Baker?

Any love for Liam Baker?
Can't help but Luke Jackson is target no. 1.

We'll probably push for Brayshaw as well so Melbourne need to make a decision between the two and/or salary dumps of fringe best 22 players.

If Jackson re-signs in the next month I'd say someone like Baker is suddenly on the radar.

Having said that I think Baker stays at Richmond.

EXCLUSIVE!

I can exclusively reveal that Collingwood and a WA club are showing huge interest in Suns midfielder Brayden Fiorini.

Collingwood are showing the most interest right now.

One to keep an eye on.

Anyone know anything about him?

EXCLUSIVE!

I can exclusively reveal that Collingwood and a WA club are showing huge interest in Suns midfielder Brayden Fiorini.

One to keep an eye on.

I know that that rumour is fake and some bloke admitted to making it up and posted the ss of his conversation

EXCLUSIVE!

One to keep an eye on.

Mateeee. Please don't tell me you actually follow scoops fb page and believe it.

A random person posted screenshots of this rumour being a troll and he got baited

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cal Twomey on AFL exchange reckons there's a growing consensus around the league that Jackson is going to request a trade

heh…going to be interesting the demands…

Lobb and a first I’d be fine with. Just hope Amiss comes on.

the Eagles can’t trade unless they get another first back some how?

they haven’t really got anyone that has currency with Allen being damaged goods but also key to their revival.

I would think that if Shuey or Nic Nat have offers from other clubs that put the free agency compensation near band one, not that I expect them to, but let's assume they do then the Eagles would let them go and have some top five picks to play with in trade.

It's the perfect year to lose some high paying free agents when your side is way down the ladder.

I would think that if Shuey or Nic Nat have offers from other clubs that put the free agency compensation near band one, not that I expect them to, but let's assume they do then the Eagles would let them go and have some top five picks to play with in trade.

It's the perfect year to lose some high paying free agents when your side is way down the ladder.
Neither would get them band one as they are to old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heh…going to be interesting the demands…

Lobb and a first I’d be fine with. Just hope Amiss comes on.

the Eagles can’t trade unless they get another first back some how?

they haven’t really got anyone that has currency with Allen being damaged goods but also key to their revival.
They could trade pick 2 to Melbourne for Jackson and Melbournes first rounder

Lachie Neale just resigned with Brisbane for 3 years so he won't be coming back. I think that's a good thing 👍

That looks like a salary cap shift around for next season. I wonder which contract Brisbane are looking to bump up in 2023/who they are bringing in during the offseason with a front loading deal.
I doubt it is this, they are just locking in someone who may have potentially left, the rumours were always buzzing but now Brisbane have full control on Neales future if anything ever comes up and they want to return to Perth

That looks like a salary cap shift around for next season. I wonder which contract Brisbane are looking to bump up in 2023/who they are bringing in during the offseason with a front loading deal.

McStay being on the way out would shake things up. We need more midfield support for Neale. Jacob Hopper and Angus Brayshaw are names that have been spitballed.

McStay being on the way out would shake things up. We need more midfield support for Neale. Jacob Hopper and Angus Brayshaw are names that have been spitballed.
From Brisbane's perspective having a pair of picks in the teens to match Ashcroft isn't going to be nearly as valuable as trading them for a ready to go player and having Ashcroft matched by later picks potentially future firsts.

If I were Brisbane I'd be looking to extend the run at the top as long as possible, trading and free agents pumping in like Geelong on steroids (might be a bit on the nose) to keep the show rolling on.

I agree that Angus Brayshaw would be the sort of player Brisbane would look at adding to the squad.

They could trade pick 2 to Melbourne for Jackson and Melbournes first rounder
Trading out their early pick would cause a s#*t storm. As mentioned Melbourne don’t have a first pick.

If Brayshaw goes it will be interesting whether it is first round (band one) or end of first round (band 2). The band 2 compensation pick won’t satisfy their need for having a 1st round pick.

After the Tim Kelly trade rhetoric I can’t see them selling the farm again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back