Review Crows vs NM: The Good, the bad and ... the stultifyingly DULL.

Who played well against North Melbourne?

• Sam Berry

• Jordon Butts

• Jordan Dawson

• Tom Doedee

• Darcy Fogarty

• Will Hamill

• Jackson Hately

• Mitch Hinge

• Chayce Jones (sub)

• Ben Keays

• Rory Laird

• Shane McAdam

• Ned McHenry

• Wayne Milera

• Nick Murray

• Reilly O'Brien

• Patrick Parnell

• Josh Rachele

• James Rowe

• Harry Schoenberg

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL will let this one slide.

Player welfare trumps integrity. The AFL will get a public hiding if they pursue this.
Gambling company sponsorship seems to trump all else though.

That being said my original comment was tongue in cheek. Slap on the wrist it is.

Looks like the media haven't picked up on the phone usage yet.
I know we all made the call that it might be an issue, but looks like there won't be any hang ups.
Unless the AFL have us on hold while they investigate...
We must be rubbish at the moment, you’ll know we’re good again when the scandals get drummed up by the Victorian media again.

His running has been pretty much elite since playing on the wing hasn't it? Seems pretty athletic to me.
Guess athletic is a little too broad. I mean more in that dynamic space, similar to how Ned never projected to be overly explosive/powerful but we hoped he'd have enough tricks to get by. Ned has that endurance base also but his cleanliness and lack of weapons lets him down tremendously at times.

Guess athletic is a little too broad. I mean more in that dynamic space, similar to how Ned never projected to be overly explosive/powerful but we hoped he'd have enough tricks to get by. Ned has that endurance base also but his cleanliness and lack of weapons lets him down tremendously at times.
Yeah neither are explosive athletes like a Shane McAdam, Nick Murray or Newchurch.

Same as Hately. But I still believe all are aerobically very gifted athletes.

Finding that guy who is a combination of both and is also elite at footy is the real unicorn. It certainly seems to be for us

I know we all made the call that it might be an issue, but looks like there won't be any hang ups.
That's some serious punishment.

If I didn't see it with my own eyes I'd be hard pressed to believe you.

Apparently we are a tackling team.
I would rather we are a team that wins the ball as opposed to a team that's good at chasing teams that can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pies boys got in trouble as they had their private phones unlocked during the game .... is it possible that your boy used a medical staffers phone that was allowable?

Back