News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collingwood are going well without him. Be interesting to see what they do, Cameron is playing bloody well.

I'm conflicted, as I want Cameron to keep scoring well so I don't have to trade him.

But if Grundy goes really bad he'll be priced so low next year I might pick him again.......
After a Knee ...is Grundy AFL Ruck fit ? ....I can see him playing Cox's role and RUCK minutes

After a Knee ...is Grundy AFL Ruck fit ? ....I can see him playing Cox's role and RUCK minutes
Cameron has been fantastic around the ground…like peak Grundy of a few years ago.
Cox has offered a lot as fwd/ruck of late, possibly more than Grundy would?
And the Pies have been winning.

I’m not a Collingwood fan or a Cameron owner but I’d make him come back through the VFL.

Cameron has been fantastic around the ground…like peak Grundy of a few a few years ago.
Cox has offered a lot as fwd/ruck of late, possibly more than Grundy would?
And the Pies have been winning.

I’m not a Collingwood fan or an SC owner but I’d make him come back through the VFL.
Assuming Grundy's back in R19 ....the rest of the season in the VFL ?

Maybe 1 .....surely Grundy will play the last 2-3 games in the AFL

Assuming Grundy's back in R19 ....the rest of the season in the VFL ?

Maybe 1 .....surely Grundy will play the last 2-3 games in the AFL
don’t know how they’ll work it, I just don’t think his pre injury form warrants him walking straight back into a team that’s improved in his absence. surely they have to reward Cameron and Cox?

Probably a good thing having some competition for Grundy. He might actually start giving a s**t and putting in the effort to get his spot back. Obviously that wouldn’t be good for Cameron owners, but I’m not one of them

evil smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parish is available

Star midfielder Darcy Parish will be available for selection ahead of the Bombers’ clash with Sydney at the MCG on Saturday, after overcoming a badly corked calf.

With Parish available, the Bombers will take conversative approach with Andy McGrath rehabilitation process following the 24-year-old’s recovery from an adductor strain.

Head of High Performance Sean Murphy told the Liberty Financial Performance Update Parish was ready to go.

“Darc was really close to actually playing in that game (against West Coast), but he just didn’t quite get there,” Murphy said.

“He’s 100% now and will train fully this week to be available for selection this weekend

don’t know how they’ll work it, I just don’t think his pre injury form warrants him walking straight back into a team that’s improved in his absence. surely they have to reward Cameron and Cox?
Grundy has missed lot, zero chance he plays AFL straight up. Whether it's 1 of 2 in the VFL will depend on his fitness and team performance. But he'll come in for Cox and he'll share ruck during with Cameron (as Cameron and Cox are doing now). Grundy offers more than Cox.

Cameron's role doesn't change basically, Cox is getting a heap of ruck time now. It's 55/45% CBAs Cameron/Cox now. So maybe Cameron just loses 5-10%

Enjoy your last week as solo ruck Jackson owners

Happy Got You GIF by Bounce

Bloke forgets he's getting on in the years

I can see him reinjuring himself if he rushes himself back

I reckon Jackson gets the larger chunk of the ruck time when Gawn returns anyway, at least until Gawn builds up to 100%.

Will they preserve him a little leading into finals anyway?

Not now. after this injury break ....MELB will want game-time / ruck-time into Gawn b4 the finals
Not sure about that. Jackson is showing he's up to the task, I reckon they use Gawn only as much as needed. More time at full forward than before his injury.

Not sure about that. Jackson is showing he's up to the task, I reckon they use Gawn only as much as needed. More time at full forward than before his injury.
Goody did say, Jackson was beaten in the Ruck last week .....but excelled around the ground

You want your Capt & best ruckman in best form, coming into the Finals .....resting him fwd has more downside, than upside

Goody did say, Jackson was beaten in the Ruck last week .....but excelled around the ground

You want your Capt & best ruckman in best form, coming into the Finals .....resting him fwd has more downside, than upside
nah it'll be closer to 50/50 imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back