Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2008
Langwarrin
AFL Club
Carlton
raymagoo you absolute starchild!

2443 here, slipped to 392 overall and very lucky it was not further.

8 alleged stars of SC under 90.

Projected 2642 this week, who knows how that'll go.

I present to you all the first confirmed final team on this board for 2022. Final, as in, no more trades to use.

Note the all around the ground cover, enhanced by The Himmelburg's impending DPP status for R 18 on.

Used my last trade to swap PMcC to 2 metre - the coverage option I lacked.

So, no injuries to come, eyeing off top 500, cannot win from here, but I have learnt so much this year about shaping a team from the start and developed some ideas to break the orthodoxy even further for 2023.

View attachment 1434242
Looking great daz!

SCE RD15 DJ RANK.png

SCE RD15 DJ TEAM.png

Climbed the ranks again, albeit a tad slower than I have across the bye weeks!

Hobbs killed any chance I had of scoring over 2,500 and that F6 position will need to be upgraded. My initial plan was to upgrade Hobbs to Jackson, play him in the ruck (keeping English at R3), and then play Jeffrey.

But of course Jeffrey had to do his knee, so had to deviate to Gawn -> Witts and English -> Darcy. Not a bad result thus far, but need some guidance.

Have $69.3k in the bank, and only option I am really considering is downgrading Wehr to D'Ambrosio and then upgrading Jeffrey to Jackson for F7 with the view to loop him in as my F6/R3 cover and have 3 trades remaining.

You should have seen the string where he had three handballs and the final kick inside 50 mate. It was orgasmic.

He was shafted in the end last night, deserved 135-140 IMO.

If having the Lizard in your completed 22 is wrong, I don't want to be right
Brother Ingy, so moved was I by these beautiful words that I needed to spend the last three days in solitary meditation to fully grasp their meaning.
It is an honour and a tribute to join with you in this march to inevitable glory and together take joy in witnessing the first successful cross-breeding of Joel Bowden and a seagull 😍
We are on the right side of history, it sticks out like dogs' lizards' balls.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
I shouldn't stuff around with you nuts, cause now i'm thinking ooh - maybe i should do that, and spoil the thing of beauty i just completed
Damn, your a pain THECHIEFTON, I can do that with 2 bench players, Peatling/Green or Jeffrey/Green, gonna keep me up all night working out pro's and con's. And yes that is trading Oliver and a rookie in.

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Damn, your a pain THECHIEFTON, I can do that with 2 bench players, Peatling/Green or Jeffrey/Green, gonna keep me up all night working out pro's and con's. And yes that is trading Oliver and a rookie in.
Team is incomplete if it doesn’t have Oliver sorry....😂

How many trades you got left? I've only got 6. If I had more I'd probably upgrade this week aswell. I also still need another R2 though when Gawn comes back. He'll steal all SP Jackson points. I'll need 2 trades to get Gawn back in. So I'm just gonna have to sit on my hands. Other motivation to save trades is getting Stewart in 4 weeks. Those 2 as PODS will be handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing

How many trades you got left? I've only got 6. If I had more I'd probably upgrade this week aswell. I also still need another R2 though when Gawn comes back. He'll steal all SP Jackson points. I'll need 2 trades to get Gawn back in. So I'm just gonna have to sit on my hands. Other motivation to save trades is getting Stewart in 4 weeks. Those 2 as PODS will be handy.
Was bringing in Steele for Peatling/Jeffrey, leaves Howe/Green/Graham/Sdk on bench,can cover every line with 2 players/3 for mids,leaves $1600 which is perfect,gets rid of injured players,loops ands moves coming out of my nether regions and a few trades left for injuries, it was beautiful and when Oliver gets rubbed out for being too much of a ranga,would have left me in the box seat. Cause if that don't happen i'm in a wee bit of strife, didn't mind using 2 trades this week as i need to move some players around,and having good cover i was hoping that meant some of my remaining trades are just sitting on the bench.
One of those sliding doors moments methinks

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing

I have Witts/Cameron/Graham as R1,2,3 can slide in Blicavs if needed.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing

Or to completely bore you, would do it if Peatling returns, could loop him and Howe in D,and sit Short on mid bench, hate having no cover for late outs as once round starts it's hard to move players around. Going to look in to what crap the obsequious GWS coachs are spouting this week.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Those projected scores are all huge :eek:
Best I can muster is around 2,470.
No Oliver, but seemingly a fair way down in firepower across the board if the projection is lagging by 300 points .
THECHIEFTON is playing games with trades/projections and so am I, so tempted to do it however, pity projections are just that.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Anyone else captaining piggy just so they can artificially increase their projected score with his 198?

Projected
2613 :cool:

Actual
Yeah i'm shocked.
It is pathetic. Shameful.
You know who you are.

Check out post number 2536 on about page 102...at least there's one honest bloke with some integrity around here.

Missing Tommy and the super precious lanky beef whistle. I'm totally screwed and not afraid to show it.
8jnjhfu.png

I expected better from you lot. Real men done ponce about with their nutsack in a wheelbarrow.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah i'm shocked.
It is pathetic. Shameful.
You know who you are.

Check out post number 2536 on about page 102...at least there's one honest bloke with some integrity around here.

Missing Tommy and the super precious lanky beef whistle. I'm totally screwed and not afraid to show it.
View attachment 1435475
I expected better from you lot. Real men done ponce about with their nutsack in a wheelbarrow.
Impressive. Takes some work but I managed to beat it.
Screenshot_20220629-100114_SuperCoach.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back