What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

So you go back in time once again like your poor unfortunate Labor mates and "Reports?" you use nothing but identity politics, now we have his reputation as a cop do we?
And how many in depth interviews have you done with his past friends colleagues police and ex police or family,all those without an axe to grind,but.

The problem is with you who insult is you have no answer the other way, you are simply ignorant of any ability to put your own words to anything you believe.
You read my "rant" and I know how to do rant for sure!
People annoy the hell out of me, who have nothing to say.
Are you are incapable of any detail of what you really think, you have nothing to say!

A diatribe of nonsensical rantings?
Well have the courage to have a rant yourself and say what you think and mean, instead of a dumb arsed gutless bit of nasty.
Or maybe I hit the spot, makes you angry, must do, for you to waste your precious time on a diatribe. It lessens you.

Is that is all your good for, then get off the politics site if you have nothing to say about politics,just smart mouth garbage you throw at someone who says what they mean.

Rant?
Whatever foolish people with nothing to say call it, I say it how I believe it, what the F do you believe in and why, the only thing I 'd change in that "rant" is that Dutton hasn't yet pulled the LNP out of the insanity of zero emissions yet, they still aim for that idiotic number that is impossible to get to.

He must still have that fear like Morrison of the silent majority that want jobs and industry and don't believe we are killing off the planet,
(but might not vote for him)
Climate has changed now and in the past before and forever, but it is not a world destroyer, we are not the culprit and only nature determines what happens here.

Yet it makes dolts, like Bowen and Albanese bring up policies of destruction of base load as a major policy , its a policy belief of unreality, and panic and fear, and other nations build Coal fire power stations around the world, science does dispute the ppm into the atmosphere no science is one hundred percent.

Policy driven by fanatical political ideology, not facts, just propaganda threaten our very existence as a nation.
Whether you know it or not climate change has governed human evolution for the time humans were on earth and way way before!

ALP behaviour and the ABC and others leave me baffled as to what fools we have in parliament, and what fascist styled politicking does?

How vitriol and hatred seemed to be the ALP 's way about campaigning and lots fell for it.

They maybe a good Gov in the end , (BUT????) except for the idiocy of climate panic, they probably can't be a good government!

We have no action to take against nature. There is no such thing as action on climate, you can clean pollution and the earth and waters, and develop renewables could take centuries, we could use and start now developing nuclear clean power, it could be twenty years before that operates even that is earlier than this idiotic 2050 zero.

That is one thing Dutton needs to put his copper boot on, the mad rush to something (renewables) that does not do the job yet. May never!

Got anything? Or not a thing at all? And have some manners.
Best rant and nonsense ever, might not read again.

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I can't imagine someone as aggressive and combative as he is would ever have been capable of doing his job as a copper. He would've turned handbags at ten paces into a full blown riot without even trying.
He left the force in pretty inglorious circumstances. His colleagues weren't big fans apparently.....

ProductImage.aspx

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
He was on stress leave, angling for a large lump sum Comp payout. Realised his prospects of promotion were minimal.

His opinion, of himself, wasn’t matched by colleagues. They left cans of Pal on his desk - highly inappropriate bullying, but clear what they thought of him.
They didn't leave cans of Pal Dog Food on his desk.
That is a disgraceful lie !
They put them in his locker.

I’m scratching my head here.

I watched the election coverage, and people were having a go at the ABC commentators for being so obviously right wing orientated. They were said to be sad sacks.

Now I’m being told that the ABC commentators are a bunch of lefties.

Make your flipping mind up !!.

The truth may be in the middle, the ABC gives lot’s of differing options an airing.
Rambling remembrance of the defeated Right.
It's like watching a a kid paint his bedroom in his own s**t.

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
I apologise. Your reasoning here is sound and somewhat brilliant. I am assuming you have some kind of PhD in energy policy?

Also can you provide your sources of how climate change is panic and propaganda? As a convert to your side, i want to take down these other sheep.
KAKA your a slippery fellow. and somewhat rude and I don't think you would be able to grasp how I think, because you have a streak
in you that could be a little nasty. Your smart comment above shows that.

The reason I believe that climate change is propaganda and is a panic ridden hysterical fad, is because the climate has been behaving warming and cooling since time began.
Nothing that is called new now, well, it has all happened before. Tim Flannery may predict more and more disaster and it still won't happen.

Catastrophic bushfires have happened for millions of years. , droughts have happened , floods have happened, its all a cycle, none of these things are anything new, but they are natural. I believe that.

I know humans weren't burning coal or using gas,thousands or millions of years ago
Yet this last week, some scientists found evidence of the biggest mass extinction they believe over 250 million years. They believe it happened because of very fast global weather and warming changes, that stuffed the place up. No coal fire power stations then???

My thought is that some of these climate warriors will use that finding, of theorised fast warming, to try and tell the world that now, we are facing the same pace.

I call that a very big fat scientific theory, that could be close or it could be a little off or it may not even be a reason for mass extinction, but the warriors will call it out as proof we're f****d NOW.
It could be a 1000 years or a million years for that, we are talking about how long took to actually happen, but they reckon the globe warmed, like in the last ice age melt same dog, brother /sister which ever.

Propaganda , well kaka, look at the last election, character assassination of Morrison US-Democrat like, from ABC too, and the green insane fascist almost screaming of the end because we burn coal and gas. That is political manipulation of Australians who do follow and believe in a habitual following with their politics , now ALP might be a good government, I have never been a Lib but I sure as hell am not an ALP person any more!

I am working class, retired, and I am no over educated prick with PhD's hanging out of my backside.
I read a lot and follow news from all over, s**t I even watch more than one AFL game on a weekend.

But reading books lots of them, and the international news and doco s' that is where i find and see what I think to myself is either bullshit, or if there is some cred to it?

I just see stuff, how I see it. Do you?

And I cannot believe the absolute crap coming out of the climate warriors the marches against extinction.

Extinction is nature, everything ever in existence goes extinct, but telling kids that s**t when it will never ever affect them unless they are brain bashed by Greta and fanatics or effing mad left parents, is a frigging crime.

Last point look who won the election, the f*****g climate won it

And bullshit and lies and really Morrison should have called climate panic for what it is "bullshit" but he chickened out.
And if we start losing jobs and money because frigging Bowen and Albo's 82% renewables does, what I think it will, and fail, then maybe we will stop having a party and get back to some reality. Bloody China is. India Japan all building coal power stations and using gas!

Your turn , say what you think , if you can't or won't don't send me s**t please mate.

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
KAKA your a slippery fellow. and somewhat rude and I don't think you would be able to grasp how I think, because you have a streak

The reason I believe that climate change is propaganda and is a panic ridden hysterical fad, is because the climate has been behaving warming and cooling since time began.
Nothing that is called new now, well, it has all happened before. Tim Flannery may predict more and more disaster and it still won't happen.

Catastrophic bushfires have happened for millions of years. , droughts have happened , floods have happened, its all a cycle, none of these things are anything new, but they are natural. I believe that.

I know humans weren't burning coal or using gas,thousands or millions of years ago
Yet this last week, some scientists found evidence of the biggest mass extinction they believe over 250 million years. They believe it happened because of very fast global weather and warming changes, that stuffed the place up. No coal fire power stations then???

My thought is that some of these climate warriors will use that finding, of theorised fast warming, to try and tell the world that now, we are facing the same pace.

I call that a very big fat scientific theory, that could be close or it could be a little off or it may not even be a reason for mass extinction, but the warriors will call it out as proof we're f****d NOW.
It could be a 1000 years or a million years for that, we are talking about how long took to actually happen, but they reckon the globe warmed, like in the last ice age melt same dog, brother /sister which ever.

Propaganda , well kaka, look at the last election, character assassination of Morrison US-Democrat like, from ABC too, and the green insane fascist almost screaming of the end because we burn coal and gas. That is political manipulation of Australians who do follow and believe in a habitual following with their politics , now ALP might be a good government, I have never been a Lib but I sure as hell am not an ALP person any more!

I am working class, retired, and I am no over educated prick with PhD's hanging out of my backside.
I read a lot and follow news from all over, s**t I even watch more than one AFL game on a weekend.

But reading books lots of them, and the international news and doco s' that is where i find and see what I think to myself is either bullshit, or if there is some cred to it?

And I cannot believe the absolute crap coming out of the climate warriors the marches against extinction.

Extinction is nature, everything ever in existence goes extinct, but telling kids that s**t when it will never ever affect them unless they are brain bashed by Greta and fanatics or effing mad left parents, is a frigging crime.

And bullshit and lies and really Morrison should have called climate panic for what it is "bullshit" but he chickened out.
And if we start losing jobs and money because frigging Bowen and Albo's 82% renewables does, what I think it will, and fail, then maybe we will stop having a party and get back to some reality. Bloody China is. India Japan all building coal power stations and using gas!

Your turn , say what you think , if you can't or won't don't send me s**t please mate.
I'm sending you some bananas pal.

I believe you when you say you don't have a PhD.

ROFL.
They will find you bones in a tar pit someday.
The Dumarsaurus
Ignaramus Joondalupicus.

ps3dbo0bckr31.jpg

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
So you go back in time once again like your poor unfortunate Labor mates and "Reports?" you use nothing but identity politics, now we have his reputation as a cop do we?
And how many in depth interviews have you done with his past friends colleagues police and ex police or family,all those without an axe to grind,but.

The problem is with you who insult is you have no answer the other way, you are simply ignorant of any ability to put your own words to anything you believe.
You read my "rant" and I know how to do rant for sure!
People annoy the hell out of me, who have nothing to say.
Are you are incapable of any detail of what you really think, you have nothing to say!

A diatribe of nonsensical rantings?
Well have the courage to have a rant yourself and say what you think and mean, instead of a dumb arsed gutless bit of nasty.
Or maybe I hit the spot, makes you angry, must do, for you to waste your precious time on a diatribe. It lessens you.

Is that is all your good for, then get off the politics site if you have nothing to say about politics,just smart mouth garbage you throw at someone who says what they mean.

Rant?
Whatever foolish people with nothing to say call it, I say it how I believe it, what the F do you believe in and why, the only thing I 'd change in that "rant" is that Dutton hasn't yet pulled the LNP out of the insanity of zero emissions yet, they still aim for that idiotic number that is impossible to get to.

He must still have that fear like Morrison of the silent majority that want jobs and industry and don't believe we are killing off the planet,
(but might not vote for him)
Climate has changed now and in the past before and forever, but it is not a world destroyer, we are not the culprit and only nature determines what happens here.

Yet it makes dolts, like Bowen and Albanese bring up policies of destruction of base load as a major policy , its a policy belief of unreality, and panic and fear, and other nations build Coal fire power stations around the world, science does dispute the ppm into the atmosphere no science is one hundred percent.

Policy driven by fanatical political ideology, not facts, just propaganda threaten our very existence as a nation.
Whether you know it or not climate change has governed human evolution for the time humans were on earth and way way before!

ALP behaviour and the ABC and others leave me baffled as to what fools we have in parliament, and what fascist styled politicking does?

How vitriol and hatred seemed to be the ALP 's way about campaigning and lots fell for it.

They maybe a good Gov in the end , (BUT????) except for the idiocy of climate panic, they probably can't be a good government!

We have no action to take against nature. There is no such thing as action on climate, you can clean pollution and the earth and waters, and develop renewables could take centuries, we could use and start now developing nuclear clean power, it could be twenty years before that operates even that is earlier than this idiotic 2050 zero.

That is one thing Dutton needs to put his copper boot on, the mad rush to something (renewables) that does not do the job yet. May never!

Got anything? Or not a thing at all? And have some manners.

Silent majority evaporating faster than the ice shelf or is that melting?

They didn't leave cans of Pal Dog Food on his desk.
That is a disgraceful lie !
They put them in his locker.

Forgive my ignorance, but what was that supposed to signify? That he was a dog?

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond

geez it takes u long time 2 express your unenlightened views. spend a little time editing. more 2 the point inform yourself rather than just parroting rwnj talking points.

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Forgive my ignorance, but what was that supposed to signify? That he was a dog?
I'd say so. Among crooks to be labelled a "dog" usually infers someone is talking to cops.
Maybe he was dobbing cops into internal affairs, who knows. Wasn't liked though by the
sound of it.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
has anyone seen joondalupJ and spud in the same room together? just asking.
F**k me you people whats up you all, why make idiotic remarks and say nothing else.
One thing I'll give Albo , he is looking reasonable as an international wheeler and dealer?

Who? I won't give the steam of my breath to, is Bowen and his mad green fanatical nonsense, about global warming where he bases his economic gathering of climate eagles, on renewables unproven, to do anything, and bingo, back to coal, and gas and nuclear and all the things the dildos think we can take action on.
Good move would be for Dutton to declare the idiocy of climate Action, Spiderman style! When there is no action to be had, and Bowen and Albo will be old and finished or dead by 2050.
But Dutton should start his sensible fight against the global warmer nonsense, and declare the ZERO is a load that'll never happen.

And while we bullsh*t to each other about politicians and green w***ers, the Chinese are hunting our territory building a bigger and bigger military.

WONDER WITH WHAT ENERGY? NOT BLOODY SOLAR PANELS! NAH COAL!!!

They have snuck into the Solomons and now a slime-ing their way around parts of Papua New Guinea.

But more important is that China are building coal fire power stations and other nations are doing the same,.

Yet Albo looking the goods abroad leads his economic strategy on a renewable promise he can't hope even to keep.

Now F**k the politics, what ever party you like or don't, ALP base their economic policy on a falsehood of disputed science theory.

That some of them like Bowen believe blindly! AND this the working mans party, 82% renewable energy for base power in 7 to 8 years, what crap these folk told everyone in that campaign.

Giving a pay rise (which I believe starts this week) for several million workers, when there is a chance that business may tumble because prices are skyrocketing, fuel is , because of the bulldust in Russia putting our petrol prices up, god knows why we are screaming.
Singapore forever grades the manipulated prices of oil here. How's that price parity work? One of you will know won't you?

But worse once the transport industry falls off, because of fuel prices, people may find without a job there is no pay rise to be had .

Now some of the posters on here might be comfortable, perhaps ,not much in the way of responsibilities, just looking after yourself , fine.

But this government is the workers, the Unionised political party, that is following something that is argued about by science the world over, and is an unproven hysterical freak out, worse than the Y2K nonsense.

With renewable "plans" they seems to have forgotten the rank and file, because they are relying on a gigantic "MIGHT BE OK????" plan, with the falsehood of climate change, (which it has changed for the life of the planet ,btw)

This ALP and LNP need to throw this internationally disputed panic ridden warming junk out .

Why not? Are they frightened a little about election winning, so all go green, to please the dumb voters!! no matter what?

Morrison did stuff up, he went zeroing too for 2050

Stupid gutless move!

ALP and ABC their campaign head quarters, channel ten and the Guardian the Greens and the mad dog lefties, they all spewed their end of the world extinction climate "action" which is a impossibility, promising 600,000 thousand jobs, with renewables , like Bills 6 million electric cars, promising storage batteries , that right now can hold total base power together for about 5 minutes!

This is the working Australian, middle class to working class people's so called party.

And all I can get from non commenting smart remark typed people is one liners, calling me a mate of "SPUD"

Now I guess that means who ever said that thinks I am stupid, well have some intelligence yourself and make a point, if your joking I don't get it sorry.

I am wrong, or some parts are wrong, perhaps say what you believe , about renewable energy?
Will it be the main thing do you think.

It is fine trying to gather energy if you can?

To store it, for unending availability for base power? That is another story.
Batteries are not about gathering they are about holding it and distributing it.

s**t I wasn't going to have a rant today, but does anyone on big footy, on a non football site ever debate, or is it wise crack time.

I seriously worry about dills, who are totally incapable or can't be bothered about the real danger of stupid job killing promises and systems that don't work suddenly become the basis of your livelihoods, who knows!

But I know one thing, Global warming IS NOT A NEW PHENOMENON, either are ice ages, either are extinctions and it was all happening before and for millions of years.

Yet the new kids in town (GVT) are basing your and my future, yours a lot longer than mine I'd reckon, on falsehoods and predictions that never come about, blame everything on global warming , that might just put an end to how we live , if China doesn't do it first. While we weaken.

Now a no-one like me, I write these long drawn out things to people who really have nothing to say,get under my skin, yet should be concerned because you have never seen the world in turmoil, and what is right now might be bugger all compared to what you might be looking at in the next 8 years?

What it could bring? Who can know unless we all know?

And if there are forums to talk on BF that discuss NON FOOTY, like this one, if you don't want to speak go back on the football site. Not he

And s**t I wonder how Aussies think, well deadly it is when most say"she'll be right mate". Might be good to think of the standard of living you want your kids. That is what this is about.
Then take a look at Bowens head, there's a SPUD for you. Already mashed.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
F**k me you people whats up you all, why make idiotic remarks and say nothing else.
One thing I'll give Albo , he is looking reasonable as an international wheeler and dealer?

Who? I won't give the steam of my breath to, is Bowen and his mad green fanatical nonsense, about global warming where he bases his economic gathering of climate eagles, on renewables unproven, to do anything, and bingo, back to coal, and gas and nuclear and all the things the dildos think we can take action on.
Good move would be for Dutton to declare the idiocy of climate Action, Spiderman style! When there is no action to be had, and Bowen and Albo will be old and finished or dead by 2050.
But Dutton should start his sensible fight against the global warmer nonsense, and declare the ZERO is a load that'll never happen.

And while we bullsh*t to each other about politicians and green w***ers, the Chinese are hunting our territory building a bigger and bigger military.

They have snuck into the Solomons and now a slime-ing their way around parts of Papua New Guinea.

But more important is that China are building coal fire power stations and other nations are doing the same,.

Yet Albo looking the goods abroad leads his economic strategy on a renewable promise he can't hope even to keep.

Now F**k the politics, what ever party you like or don't, ALP base their economic policy on a falsehood of disputed science theory.

That some of them like Bowen believe blindly! AND this the working mans party, 82% renewable energy for base power in 7 to 8 years, what crap these folk told everyone in that campaign.

Giving a pay rise (which I believe starts this week) for several million workers, when there is a chance that business may tumble because prices are skyrocketing, fuel is , because of the bulldust in Russia putting our petrol prices up, god knows why we are screaming.
Singapore forever grades the manipulated prices of oil here. How's that price parity work? One of you will know won't you?

But worse once the transport industry falls off, because of fuel prices, people may find without a job there is no pay rise to be had .

Now some of the posters on here might be comfortable, perhaps ,not much in the way of responsibilities, just looking after yourself , fine.

But this government is the workers, the Unionised political party, that is following something that is argued about by science the world over, and is an unproven hysterical freak out, worse than the Y2K nonsense.

With renewable "plans" they seems to have forgotten the rank and file, because they are relying on a gigantic "MIGHT BE OK????" plan, with the falsehood of climate change, (which it has changed for the life of the planet ,btw)

This ALP and LNP need to throw this internationally disputed panic ridden warming junk out .

Why not? Are they frightened a little about election winning, so all go green, to please the dumb voters!! no matter what?

Stupid gutless move!

ALP and ABC their campaign head quarters, channel ten and the Guardian the Greens and the mad dog lefties, they all spewed their end of the world extinction climate "action" which is a impossibility, promising 600,000 thousand jobs, with renewables , like Bills 6 million electric cars, promising storage batteries , that right now can hold total base power together for about 5 minutes!

This is the working Australian, middle class to working class people's so called party.

And all I can get from non commenting smart remark typed people is one liners, calling me a mate of "SPUD"

Now I guess that means who ever said that thinks I am stupid, well have some intelligence yourself and make a point, if your joking I don't get it sorry.

I am wrong, or some parts are wrong, perhaps say what you believe , about renewable energy?

Batteries are not about gathering they are about holding it and distributing it.

s**t I wasn't going to have a rant today, but does anyone on big footy, on a non football site ever debate, or is it wise crack time.

I seriously worry about dills, who are totally incapable or can't be bothered about the real danger of stupid job killing promises and systems that don't work suddenly become the basis of your livelihoods, who knows!

But I know one thing, Global warming IS NOT A NEW PHENOMENON, either are ice ages, either are extinctions and it was all happening before and for millions of years.

Yet the new kids in town (GVT) are basing your and my future, yours a lot longer than mine I'd reckon, on falsehoods and predictions that never come about, blame everything on global warming , that might just put an end to how we live , if China doesn't do it first. While we weaken.

Now a no-one like me, I write these long drawn out things to people who really have nothing to say,get under my skin, yet should be concerned because you have never seen the world in turmoil, and what is right now might be bugger all compared to what you might be looking at in the next 8 years?

And if there are forums to talk on BF that discuss NON FOOTY, like this one, if you don't want to speak go back on the football site. Not he

And s**t I wonder how Aussies think, well deadly it is when most say"she'll be right mate". Might be good to think of the standard of living you want your kids. That is what this is about.

So you are saying that you want to be more like China with all that dirty coal?

Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Whoa.

Amongst all that ranting, are you suggesting that people will just stop transporting themselves and goods places because petrol prices are too high?

What exactly is the transport industry going to fall off? The face of the Earth?

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda

Stupid gutless move!

TLDR
-Climate change is a myth.
-China is the enemy.
-Renewables are the devil.
-What's a battery?

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Enjoy. Seems like sky news sees actual education excellence as secondary to history cultural wars (which never even registered with me at school)

Kids don’t care about all that stuff. That’s the irony
Its the tried and true Fox/Murdoch method they use in the US.

Back