Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll sing you a song and it won't take long..."

Every fibre of my being is Left friend.
dude you post racist s**t all the time, you're not a lefty though you might be a small L liberal

I mean you like cops and you think Indigenous people should just get over it, so yeah

I think you'll find that its a pretty well recognised umbrella statement for the left, but I wouldn't expect you to get that
It is a dumbass umbrella statement. Similar to “all on the dole are useless bludgers” from the right.
And about as helpful.

It is a dumbass umbrella statement. Similar to “all on the dole are useless bludgers” from the right.
And about as helpful.
It's a political fact and how the colonial system is built. It's a global issue, not a Victorian one so I'm about done with the topic here, other than to point out that VicPol 100% fit the bill as an organisation

It's a political fact and how the colonial system is built. It's a global issue, not a Victorian one so I'm about done with the topic here, other than to point out that VicPol 100% fit the bill as an organisation
You are doing a good job of demonstrating how the left can be looney tunes.

dude you post racist s**t all the time, you're not a lefty though you might be a small L liberal

I mean you like cops and you think Indigenous people should just get over it, so yeah
🤣
Yeah carltonchelsea and I often meet up at the local Polo club to raise a glass of Grange in honour of Menzies and Howard.
Think you are confusing lefty with 'soft****' there.

I'm a true egalitarian like everyone from the Left should be and would never judge someone by the colour of their skin.

I will however happily call out ****ed up behaviour from any cultural or religious group when and if I see it unlike many of the 'hypocritical nu left' who's only contribution to the cause is a bit of virtue signalling on twitter.

Only thing I ever suggested re. Aboriginals is the narrative of activists should move on from events that occurred prior to the Napoleonic wars, mainly as its a distraction from the issues of today.
But the nu left will happily keep the focus on it as somehow being the issue rather than kids being blinded by Trachoma in Tennant Creek right here and now.

Anyway this is the DAN! thread so I should really be laughing at the flogs here that have accused me of being that well known RWNJ PRguy17 over the journey.

🤣
Yeah carltonchelsea and I often meet up at the local Polo club to raise a glass of Grange in honour of Menzies and Howard.
Think you are confusing lefty with 'soft****' there.

I'm a true egalitarian like everyone from the Left should be and would never judge someone by the colour of their skin.

I will however happily call out ducked up behaviour from any cultural or religious group when and if I see it unlike many of the 'hypocritical nu left' who's only contribution to the cause is a bit of virtue signalling on twitter.

Only thing I ever suggested re. Aboriginals is the narrative of activists should move on from events that occurred prior to the Napoleonic wars, mainly as its a distraction from the issues of today.
But the nu left will happily keep the focus on it as somehow being the issue rather than kids being blinded by Trachoma in Tennant Creek right here and now.

Anyway this is the DAN! thread so I should really be laughing at the flogs here that have accused me of being that well known RWNJ PRguy17 over the journey.
Yep, we certainly do, and we make fun of my aboriginal ancestry and stick William and Kate masks on whilst we run down Swanston st playing “Solid Rock” on didge throwing Jeff Kennetts golly wogs, screaming at the top of our lungs that Albo should “go eat a dick” at the crowds cheering us on like AC/DC!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope she does it and runs as an independent. She might finally get to tell her story about how Dan has dealt with branch stacking by people in other factions while running it at a much larger scale himself. A good scare might get the ALP to pay some attention to the western seats they continually ignore other unless it involves approving more estates without infrastructure to reward their donors and rake in the stamp duty.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A Victorian study in the Medical Journal of Australia estimated that ambulance ramping may have been associated with 70 preventable deaths and 225 preventable re-attendances to hospital by patients with chest pain in 2018. But Dan says that’s just not true, that everything is COVID related...

A Victorian study in the Medical Journal of Australia estimated that ambulance ramping may have been associated with 70 preventable deaths and 225 preventable re-attendances to hospital by patients with chest pain in 2018. But Dan says that’s just not true, that everything is COVID related...
That sounds horrible.

Have you got a link to that quote?

That and a few frequent flyers who call ambulances daily for chest pain

To the Editor: Recent media reports imply there is an increased pressure on Adelaide’s metropolitan emergency medical system which has resulted in additional ambulance ramping and consequent industrial action.1,2,3 We collected a novel dataset of emergency department (ED) capacity state observations at 30‐minute intervals from the public South Australia ED Dashboard4 to investigate the claims of increased pressure. The dashboard uses a traffic light system to indicate ED busyness.

1656559915373.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back