Review 2022 AFLW Draft - Winners and losers, re-do the draft, who won?

Remove this Banner Ad

How To Watch
The 2022 NAB AFLW Draft will be broadcast live, free and exclusively on womens.afl and the AFL Women's app from 7pm on Wednesday, June 29.

Hopefully the live stream will be in here:

Have a go at tipping the first round - the winner gets a 12 month Premium Platinum membership (no ads!) Entries close before the first pick is called.
The Inaugural BigFooty Official AFLW Draft Tipping Competition

I'll update the spreadsheet above on the night, with the names of each new AFLW player. (I still need to add the player names columns but it'll be there!)

If you would like to embed a copy of this on your board you can use the code below:
Code:
[MEDIA="googlespreadsheetnew"]1C4Rc0blxxymI5RFAacafqFRx5TebaR1K7rTTH0MfGcU[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Ohh so it's a "they started it" sort of thing. But who started what...

Collingwood would have never signed WA product Emma King on big money in 2016 if Victorian clubs were actually concerned about states retaining local talent.
HEY
The initial 2 marquee players were really "drafted" weren't they.
Except that all clubs were advised not to pick Melbourne's Daisy or she wouldn't play - so that probably proves your points!

And there is a difference between enticing out of a state zone surely - not a who started what!

But enough said I think.

Safe to say I'm pretty freaking happy with the first two Swan selections

Happy Despicable Me GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? What? My livestream died completely about 20 minutes ago!
The twin sister of Lauren Wakfer, who was there to support her, got picked up with the Eagles last first round pick unexpectedly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back