News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laird in doubt apparently....shoulder hurt

Was in doubt last week as well.

This Is Fine GIF by 100% Soft

It would be my season summed up in one week if Parish comes back in and Laird is out. I must have had at least one premo on the bench since Rd5 and more often than not two premos. FMD

The backend of the year.

thelma and louise GIF

SC is butal game .

I was knocked out of finals last year Tim Kelly gets 180 ...
He would not scored 180 over 3 weeks last year.

Spud Haynes scores 30 points ...

There's always puppies n scotch n beers .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SC is butal game .

I was knocked out of finals last year Tim Kelly gets 180 ...
He would not scored 180 over 3 weeks last year.

Spud Haynes scores 30 points ...

There's always puppies n scotch n beers .
Parish, Butters and English on the bench. 2 x 26 from Clarke and Rachele and 51 from Paddy.
There is only puppies and puppies and beers. Lots of beers

To be fair, any quality inside mid playing North is having a field day at the moment, Laird’s arm could have fallen off and he’d still go 120. Laird, Touk, Oliver, Wines, Cogs have all gone 150+ in the last 6 weeks. Load up on Guthrie (C) this week (if you don’t have Oliver vs Crows).

Enjoy your last week as solo ruck Jackson owners

Happy Got You GIF by Bounce

Guys like Gawn are such a pain in the arse. Will probably comeback half ded and screw his and Jackson's score.

Like Weightman, "yeah man, I'm tough, I'll get up for it."

campaigner gets 1 kick. ******* knob.

Brodie Grundy (AF $802k SC $544k RUC) had been mooted for a Round 18 return which would impact Darcy Cameron (AF $797k SC $538k RUC) but Magpies coach Craig McRae clarified he’s still several weeks away.

He said: “We’re really pleased with Brodie. He’s back at training this week, he’s been running a couple of times this week and last week and he looks like he’s moving well. He’s progressing to be available in 4-5 weeks. That’s premature (Round 18), I think it’s going be more 19, 20, 21, it’s a progression from here. He’s only just started running.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back