MRP / Trib. Tom Stewart - Result 4 week match suspension

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Can you show where your club requested to play home games at Swinburne when the AFL asks each club for their input into the fixture makeup each year cause I think you might be telling some porkie pies
Geelong supporters on this thread:

giphy.gif

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
Roll through a few frames, you’ll get there, eventually!
Simply doesn't happen mate. It's his shoulder that gets him. Elbow is tucked the whole time.
There's one deceptive angle that almost makes it look like it might, but if you compare that to the other angle, his head is already deflecting away in the opposite direction by then and too far away to make contact.
Once his head hits the shoulder, it starts deflecting away from Stewart. At that point, the only way Stewart could get him with an elbow is if he was trying to flap his wings and fly away.

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Geez, Prestia got under your skin more than he did your captain’s. Let it go Champ.
Strange take. I like Prestia. Try again.
I'm purely commenting on the incident. I couldn't care which players or teams were involved.
When did he get under Cripps' skin?

I'll let it go when it pleases me, not when it pleases you. I love it when people drop a champ in as though it gives them the upper hand. It's usually a sign of defeat and one of the worst meathead insults around.

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Strange take. I like Prestia. Try again.
I'm purely commenting on the incident. I couldn't care which players or teams were involved.
When did he get under Cripps' skin?

I'll let it go when it pleases me, not when it pleases you. I love it when people drop a champ in as though it gives them the upper hand. It's usually a sign of defeat and one of the worst meathead insults around.
“When did he get under Cripps’ skin?”… that’s good. Nice way to tell me that you don’t really follow Carlton without telling me.

Using “meathead insult”🤪

Ready for double down…

Here it comes…

Just a little longer…

And now…

Jog on Champ.

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
“When did he get under Cripps’ skin?”… that’s good. Nice way to tell me that you don’t really follow Carlton without telling me.

Using “meathead insult”🤪

Ready for double down…

Here it comes…

Just a little longer…

And now…

Jog on Champ.
I watch every game, just don't recall it.

I didn't use a meathead insult. I was referring to the term. If you took offense, that probably indicates that you feel it applies to you.

If you want to end this exchange, stop jogging beside me.

carltonchelsea

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Simply doesn't happen mate. It's his shoulder that gets him. Elbow is tucked the whole time.
There's one deceptive angle that almost makes it look like it might, but if you compare that to the other angle, his head is already deflecting away in the opposite direction by then and too far away to make contact.
Once his head hits the shoulder, it starts deflecting away from Stewart. At that point, the only way Stewart could get him with an elbow is if he was trying to flap his wings and fly away.
I like the cut of your jib mate.
Your shooping skillz still require some work though, I’m still not sold that the elbow coming through and up didn’t occur.
Same as the hit on Murphy some years back by “good bloke” at marvel, leading shoulder first then as physics would dictate, the elbow trailing more often than not tends upward.
Anyhoo…..

Back