Player Watch #29: Will Phillips

I would lose this WAP
BC0F9EBF-6703-45D9-A4EF-B106E5E03AF1.gif

To keep this WAP
B4500DE2-AD2E-4A9D-AE88-3B29289E35B3.jpeg

Nov 25, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You'd hope players would be unhappy particularly if they're competitive beasts.

I imagine there were probably a few handy types who went onto become premiership players who also wanted out of the Club during 1972 after only winning one game.

Things can change pretty quickly.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Ha no I’m not Micky as I don’t believe it . Amd I don’t believe it’s as bad as some are making out . Across the team I do mean .
I do though feel there will be substantial changes coming our way . Just my opinion, you can’t be one and fifteen and keep s**t the same .
Yes, well it appears change is in the wind. Or it might be that vindaloo I had last night...

You don't bring a known assasin onto the club to conduct a "review " unless something about to happen. 8 wins from 100 games kind of reviews itself.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Jun 17, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors, Arsenal FC
I feel this kid is Robbie Tarrant MKII. He'll come good but plenty will want to throw him on the scrap heap.
Persist

I feel this kid is Robbie Tarrant MKII. He'll come good but plenty will want to throw him on the scrap heap.
Persist
I think you're under selling him!

Persist
Will played 16 games (2 as unused sub) last year.

Robbie was drafted in 07 didn't play double digits games in the seniors until 2012.

Didn't play consistent footy until 2015.

Will could take all of next year off, tour the world to sow his wild oats, come back, train for 3 months, and hit the 2024 season like a freight train and still be in front of where Robbie was at as a kid.

Back