NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Traditionally you are right however I think things are changing in the NBA these days.

Players are picking the Clippers and Nets over Lakers and Knicks.

Getting to play alongside Luka, on a contender in Texas (no state tax) and Dallas is a nice place to live. Absolutely they should be a FA destination

I Think Cuban and some of the alleged toxic workplace allegations that happened in the Mavs in the past few years may be bit of a factor too.

Well overall I like the move to get Murray. We have up what could be effectively low value picks for a legit 2 way all star.

We still have our 2023 and 2024 1st rounders.

Continues to be strong rumors that Collins will be shipped out. Still doesn't make sense to me unless it's a chemistry thing. With higher usage he's a 20 & 10 PF who shoots 40% from deep. Nothing makes sense.

Cannot see anyone that would be worthy of the 17mill TPE Boston have.

I was going to suggest Miles Bridges but he's probably worth a bit more. However now ...

Really keen to see what sort of deal Brooklyn can get. The Harden trade with all these unprotected Brooklyn picks and pick swaps are starting to look a whole heap better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is ugly.

Brooklyn chose to get involved, well knowing the risks, but it's still a pretty fetid stew being served up.

They wanted to play together, they got their wish. They wanted their washed up buddy DeAndre Jordan along for the ride, they got their wish. They wanted to gut the Nets' depth for another superstar, they got their wish. They wanted their player-friendly coach, they got their wish.

And for their largesse, Brooklyn got one second round exit, players picking and choosing when they would play and how hard they would play, and a series of trade demands.

It's like NBA musical chairs, only every time the music starts again, some stars insist upon taking a giant dump on their chair before vacating it.

They wanted to play together, they got their wish. They wanted their washed up buddy DeAndre Jordan along for the ride, they got their wish. They wanted to gut the Nets' depth for another superstar, they got their wish. They wanted their player-friendly coach, they got their wish.
They let a crazy Irving lead the way. Brooklyn chose the wrong superstar to persue when they selected him as a FA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back