Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
I’m pretty sceptical that the AFL will give us pick 2 as a PP. Seems unusually favourable.
Happy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I’m pretty sceptical that the AFL will give us pick 2 as a PP. Seems unusually favourable.
For your viewing pleasure..

GC 2016 to 2018 = 11 wins
NM 2019 to *2022 = 8 wins

Gold Coast Suns 2018 assistance package includes priority picks at the AFL draft for the next three years starting with gifting them;

2019 ND - Pick 2
2019 ND - Pick 11

Additionally, the Suns will receive expanded academy player access for three years, including the provision of the Darwin region as an academy zone, the ability to pre-sign academy players without bidding and an increased rookie list up to 10 players.

Spread the word..

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Reckon we’d be silly to let Jed go at this point.

Best case scenario is he’s depth. Also, he plays with heart, and that’s significant at this stage of our development.

More than one quarter of our list is made up of medium defenders. That is one of the key macro reasons for why our list is so unbalanced IMO.

I think we need to ditch some of those surplus medium defenders before we start looking at mids.

tiltraise

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2008
arden street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Reckon we’d be silly to let Jed go at this point.

Best case scenario is he’s depth. Also, he plays with heart, and that’s significant at this stage of our development.

More than one quarter of our list is made up of medium defenders. That is one of the key macro reasons for why our list is so unbalanced IMO.

I think we need to ditch some of those surplus medium defenders before we start looking at mids.

Id suggest Atu, Hayden and P.Walker are almost certain to go. Turner is also OOC.

Cunners and Phillips will be back next year and if we do get Dunkley mid slots will be tight.

Im not sure Jed offers enough and might get us a future 3rd.

Can't believe you guys would be happy to take a PP...laughable comparing to an expansion club in the Suns. Not our fault you guys can't pick well and develop your players. What a joke.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH.

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can't believe you guys would be happy to take a PP...laughable comparing to an expansion club in the Suns. Not our fault you guys can't pick well and develop your players. What a joke.
Poor West Coke.. You know that we don’t give a s**t about you right?

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I mean you guys overpay Polec on $900k...What do you expect? Serious question? When you make decisions like that you dont deserve a PP.
My team pays Polec $700k per annum but your team was created by a narcissistic war crimes apologist.
Know which I’d prefer.

We don't get to choose, unfortunately.

We could do better, like trade picks 14, 27, 37 and a future first round pick for a mediocre player like Kelly.

I don't think PPs should exist, but if they are giving Gold Coast a free ride, they should be consistent.

Higgo2Froggy

Senior List
Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I mean you guys overpay Polec on $900k...What do you expect? Serious question? When you make decisions like that you dont deserve a PP.

Idk mate, I'd argue allowing a drug culture to fester and take over the club, seeing multiple star players arrested and one almost OD, is perhaps a little more egregious than a few poor list management decisions when determining who "deserves" a priority pick. A club would probably be even less deserving if they were just 2 years removed from a flag

So remind me again, how did you secure Luke Shuey in 2008, 2 years after your 06 triumph?

YoSzRRf.png

Hmm, an end of first round compensation pick....about the same one the AFL would give us....handed to you based purely on your performance on the field.......

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
You’ll watch us get a PP.. maybe two… and you’ll f**king like it!!..

Oct 25, 2008
308 niagara royal lane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Says a person that goes for a team in WC that got Chris Judd as a priority pick in 2001 and then again got Darling and Shuey as priority picks in laters years that helped them win the 2018 flag.

Get of your ******* high horse and stop thinking clubs with poor lists like NM currently do, don't deserve priority picks, because the reality is WE DO. Whether opposition clubs and their idiot supporters like it or not.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Idk mate, I'd argue allowing a drug culture to fester and take over the club, seeing multiple star players arrested and one almost OD, is perhaps a little more egregious than a few poor list management decisions when determining who "deserves" a priority pick. A club would probably be even less deserving if they were just 2 years removed from a flag

So remind me again, how did you secure Luke Shuey in 2008, 2 years after your 06 triumph?

YoSzRRf.png

Hmm, an end of first round compensation pick....about the same one the AFL would give us....handed to you based purely on your performance on the field.......
owned GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back