MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Only Bevo could play a bog average forward flanker on Charlie Cameron

yeah playing Anthony Scott on Cameron has cost dogs this game 100%

just so stupid, put Crozier or Johannisen on him it's mental
He consistently coaches like he genuinely believes he's smarter than everyone else, and it nearly always backfires. Scott on Cameron, Macrae in the ruck, and the ridiculous backing back off the mark to try and force other teams to go long inside 50 (which directly works against their terrible key defenders).

He consistently coaches like he genuinely believes he's smarter than everyone else, and it nearly always backfires. Scott on Cameron, Macrae in the ruck, and the ridiculous backing back off the mark to try and force other teams to go long inside 50 (which directly works against their terrible key defenders).
yeah it was pretty clear by about round 3 that the backing 5m off the mark does absolutely nothing and most of the time is a negative. Reckon if you took Libba out of that team they'd be nowhere near the 8

yeah it was pretty clear by about round 3 that the backing 5m off the mark does absolutely nothing and most of the time is a negative. Reckon if you took Libba out of that team they'd be nowhere near the 8
Yes Libba was genuinely holding whatever that was from the dogs together.

His moustache is growing or something. Give him specs and he’s Groucho Marx

Yes Libba was genuinely holding whatever that was from the dogs together.

His moustache is growing or something. Give him specs and he’s Groucho Marx
Yeah he's the only one in that superstar midfield who actually goes in and gets it, the rest just queue around the outside for the cheap handball.

Yeah he's the only one in that superstar midfield who actually goes in and gets it, the rest just queue around the outside for the cheap handball.
Where did the ‘best midfield in the competition’ thing come from? And is anyone still saying it?

Libba is a terrific head over ball guy when he is on, but he’s not always. Bont is a gun when he’s allowed to be, but half the time he doesn’t have the support. Tonight once again. Where the hell are the rest of them? I can’t even name them, I honestly can’t tell them apart these days

Where did the ‘best midfield in the competition’ thing come from? And is anyone still saying it?

Libba is a terrific head over ball guy when he is on, but he’s not always. Bont is a gun when he’s allowed to be, but half the time he doesn’t have the support. Tonight once again. Where the hell are the rest of them? I can’t even name them, I honestly can’t tell them apart these days
Macrae is a gun but Bevo moves him around too much, Dunkley can be good but really should've been traded last year. Treloar is purely outside now and is just yuck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back