Game Day 2022 SC Round 16 - Of Monsters and (burn)Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

broad city lol GIF

7AAB8068-9A87-4B5F-9C4C-36046EC0B9A0.jpeg

Neale awkward VC score....have to take it and watch Oliver go 160+. Even when I win, I lose
132 is not an awkward score. It's a score which .... oh to hell with it. I'm sick of this constant fake "poor me" BS. Blocked!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doesn't oliver have 2 double tons in his last few games against crows? Makes 130 pretty awkward...
Pretty silly comment. If you think Oliver is going to double ton, why would you VC Neale at all? Expecting a triple ton? :drunk:

Macrae had a 137 and a 183 against the Lions in his last few games. Went nowhere near that tonight.

Neale awkward VC score....have to take it and watch Oliver go 160+. Even when I win, I lose
Then you should of put the vc on Oliver if 160 was your limit floggo.

9 years on this forum and I’ve never put anyone on ignore…until now. Your constant whining gives me shits. Shame you didn’t have Zorko & Rich for some real melts.

There's gotta be some bs to the Jackson rumours. Why name him if flogs like Ralphy are saying his out a few hours later?
Ralphy live on Fox. Gave a news update. Didn’t mention it that I noticed?

Then you should of put the vc on Oliver if 160 was your limit floggo.

9 years on this forum and I’ve never put anyone on ignore…until now. Your constant whining gives me shits. Shame you didn’t have Zorko & Rich for some real melts.

I'm over here like awesome my VC got 135 I'm taking it....

How bloody ridiculous is that $1500 fine they’re talking about for Hipwood pushing an opponent in to an umpire.

Touch the umpires chest, 8 weeks.
Push a bloke in to him at pace and send him flying to the ground instead, hand us a few dollars.

AFL logic 101.

Pretty silly comment. If you think Oliver is going to double ton, why would you VC Neale at all? Expecting a triple ton? :drunk:

Macrae had a 137 and a 183 against the Lions in his last few games. Went nowhere near that tonight.
if you saw my team then you'd understand. Neale and Crae were the only options I had apart from Oliver. My midfield is full of frauds. I have Hodor the oaf who is scraping to tons rucking against nobodies. Touk struggling to ton since I got him. Spudtracca...enough said. Oliver is going huge, I just know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back