Preview Round 16: Essendon vs Sydney, MCG, Saturday 02/07/2022 @ 1:45 PM

What line will we hear at the end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that has happened is we are going 1 genuine ruck and the Swans have both Hickey and Ladhams for one of the few times this season.

No Brand debut?

mob GIF by South Park

heinz tinned spaghetti in a Jaffle with cheese was a recipe for the most delicious molten lava burns ever.....
about the only thing those tins were good for.

mortadella, provolone and artichoke is my go to these days.

im happy with my selection strategy.
over to you Truck.

There’s nothing blue collar about your strategy there, imagine trying to get Terry Daniher to eat an artichoke?

Ladhams isn’t playing
I don't think that will matter anyway. Us playing one ruck means Wright part time ruckman again, which means he won't be as productive i50.

Also, dumping Hobbs and retaining Snelling/Langford who should be in the 2s until they're up to pace is shite. Tanking again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay then come back to earth and be realistic, you think they’ll drop heppell. Who are you dropping ?
If there’s 15 names, name someone you’d drop from last weeks performance.
I’m glad your happy how the teams going, let’s except mediocrity like we have for the last 20 years. We just got beaten by a side that has been awful all year buts that ok

I’m glad your happy how the teams going, let’s except mediocrity like we have for the last 20 years. We just got beaten by a side that has been awful all year buts that ok
And you still won’t give a name on who should be dropped for parish 😂
Whoever it was, it was going to a young player. Either mass, Durham or Hobbs. Either way fans would’ve been angry.

Or Parma Ramen, just so you can say Parma Ramen

My son loves ramen, he normally cracks an egg into it while it's boiling. I might suggest dropping a parma in instead and see what he thinks about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back