Sport Cycling: The Classics - Handlebars, saddle sores and which Chateau is that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Some changes in the commentary team this year - looking forward to the new lineup

Gerro and Gracie are very insightful but my only criticism is that they are not very engaging with the tone and pace they use in commentary. I still feel letting Robbie go was a huge mistake and a number of times so far this year, I have watched a race on GCN for his expertise rather than the SBS coverage.

Is everybody ready??

Sleep deprivation, here we come. Darryl Impey officially out having not got the all clear from COVID, leaving ISN's hopes of stage wins dented.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

never looks tired sometimes seems suss
It's the most tested sport in the world. I just can't see how anybody in this day and age would be bypassing all the testing. Maybe I'm naive but I think he just truly is a freak.

Credit to Turbo for his ride and Kamna. I found myself cheering him on hoping he would make it all the way.

It's the most tested sport in the world. I just can't see how anybody in this day and age would be bypassing all the testing. Maybe I'm naive but I think he just truly is a freak.

Credit to Turbo for his ride and Kamna. I found myself cheering him on hoping he would make it all the way.

yeah true , I hope not

he just seems unstoppable

yeah I wanted Kamna to hold on, he rode a heck of a ride

Massive crash. Bikes broken everywhere! Peleton has recovered but there's going to be some sore bodies after this stage. Peloton on a go slow while the y recover.
Was it the intermarche rider swinging about that kicked it all off? Was hard to tell why the DSM rider hit the deck so hard. I think SBS has slightly redeemed themselves from getting rid of Robbie McEwen by getting Dan Jones to speak to the riders.