Remove this Banner Ad

1656645213633.png

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Darcy and McLean playing well.

Game is almost unwatchable because of the umpiring. Arthur Jones got dudded just before the siren. Caught a player dead cold but the ump let it go. Jones got into the back of said player and a free kick was given.

Bulldogs85

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA- Houston Rockets
Darcy and McLean playing well.

Game is almost unwatchable because of the umpiring. Arthur Jones got dudded just before the siren. Caught a player dead cold but the ump let it go. Jones got into the back of said player and a free kick was given.
Umpire’s just don’t reward a good tackle anymore it’s a joke

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Stats to HT...

HT.png

kicks, kicking efficiency, handballs, disposals efficiency, contested possessions, uncontested possessions, marks, contested marks, intercept marks, tackles, pressure acts, spoils, frees for, frees against, hitouts, hitouts to advantage, clearances, centre clearances, inside 50s, rebound 50s, shots, goals/behinds, score assists, score involvements, metres gained, fantasy points, ranking points

doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Disposals at 3/4 time are 302 to 209 according to website (or 291 to 199 on the broadcast)!

I count 10 players with 6 disposals or less including Jones, Roarke and McNeil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Disposals at 3/4 time are 302 to 209 according to website (or 291 to 199 on the broadcast)!

I count 10 players with 6 disposals or less including Jones, Roarke and McNeil.

Lots of stats still need to be credited/updated, happens a lot in the VFL but especially when it's wet. So expect lots of numbers to change post match.

doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Lots of stats still need to be credited/updated, happens a lot in the VFL but especially when it's wet. So expect lots of numbers to change post match.
Yep, just trying to make the point we were getting smashed in disposals either way, not being critical of differences between sources.

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yep, just trying to make the point we were getting smashed in disposals either way, not being critical of differences between sources.

Yeah it's been a tough watch. I wasn't trying to call you out either it's just that live VFL numbers can be skewed as these matches aren't reviewed live (AFL/AFLW matches are) so there will always be a substantial number of changes post-match in terms of the numbers.

I'll never take Melbourne footy infrastructure for granted again. 50min train ride plus a 10min uber to get here. No buses or trains anywhere near here.

Is it the ground/s at Caboolture?

I've been to a few pre-season games there in the past.

About 15 mins into the last quarter someone nearly took an absolutely massive hanger for us.
Anyone know who? (The commentary is as bad as the umpiring and weather. )

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
What is Toby McLean's TOG like? I imagine he is still on limited minutes.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Is it the ground/s at Caboolture?

I've been to a few pre-season games there in the past.

About 15 mins into the last quarter someone nearly took an absolutely massive hanger for us.
Anyone know who? (The commentary is as bad as the umpiring and weather. )
Yeah, I was wondering that too. Was it Hannan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back