Preview Changes v Adelaide Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s official, Jackson out 🙁
Freo supporters misunderstanding jhong’s post
:
jizz in my pants GIF

How long will Dogga be out for? PCL sounds bad.

out for the rest of the year.... very suss. Freo must have told him not to play any more games for us or the contract is off I reckon. ;)

Yeah I never liked him anyway, good riddance.

yep, you've always said that. Well done Toump, right again. We all should have listened to you when you said he has a face that cant be trusted when we drafted him.

The biggest concern with Jackson is his hair. We all know that getting the footy is the hardest thing to do in the AFL but with a haircut like that I’m not sure the aerodynamics will ever be in his favour. We all know that curls get the girls but when exactly is Luke Jackson going to get serious about his football? In fact, I’m not entirely sure that his haircut doesn’t have something to do with his current injury. Nathan Jones, that was a haircut you could set your watch to. Concerning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full time rucking will turn out to be Weids calling. He is going to be our next Jim Stynes and number 1 ruck after Max retires. Bookmark this post now guys.

You and your Weid calls, havent they blown up in your face enough yet mate? :tearsofjoy:

Danster right before anyone else on here AGAIN! . The bloke is a ******* gun, fair dues.
I'm going to stick to my guns. Reckon he'll play!

Can Ben Brown ruck? Not getting a touch down forward atm. Has good aerobic capacity. Probably lacks a leap. Never seen him play that role.

Can Ben Brown ruck? Not getting a touch down forward atm. Has good aerobic capacity. Probably lacks a leap. Never seen him play that role.
Nah he can't. Can't jump and gets pushed around, not an option

F*** I'd kill for some Jake Spencer action today! The Spencil would dominate today!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back