Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

These blokes playing semantics man. Fair dinkum. So apparently I've got no idea about Jordan's history.. so I've posted he hasn't broken the law or r&rs and that man. Collingwood's playing tonight.. I come out and say.. pfewww.. De Goey didn't get reported.. should I be expecting from you blokes.. oh yes he did.. he got reported agst Geelong earlier in the yr. I think someone's more upset about not having their 4th best mid out there agst us.. cause he woulda made.. aaalll the difference.. apparently.

Whatever shall be to the advantage of all.. may that prevail.. Jordan.........sign.

Last edited:
These blokes playing semantics man. Fair dinkum. So apparently I've got no idea about Jordan's history.. so I've posted he hasn't broken the law or r&rs and that man. Collingwood's playing tonight.. I come out and say.. pfewww.. De Goey didn't get reported.. should I be expecting from you blokes.. oh yes he did.. he got reported agst Geelong earlier in the yr. I think someone's more upset about not having their 4th best mid out there agst us.. cause he woulda made.. aaalll the difference.. apparently.

Whatever shall be to the advantage of all.. may that prevail.. Jordan.........sign.
It amuses me that you edited this post, but its still utterly incomprehensible.

I'm heading off to the Greek Islands soon man.. I have consulted the Oracle of Nightclubbing that is Kane Cornes.. I will be wearing astronaut threads to VIP booths and pool drink fest paloozas and that man.. and when 'wannabe' comes on and that man.. imma look up at the moon.. oh the first spaceship from Earth landed there.. oh would you look at that.. it's the sea of tranquillity. Erggghhh.

Kane.. you are a great man. 🙌 you.

Faaaair dinkum.

For cryyying out loud and that man.

Last edited:
I'm heading off to the Greek Islands soon man.. I have consulted the Oracle of Nightclubbing that is Kane Cornes.. I will be wearing astronaut threads to VIP booths and pool drink fest paloozas and that man.. and when 'wannabe' comes on and that man.. imma look up at the moon.. oh the first spaceship from Earth landed there.. oh would you look at that.. it's the sea of tranquillity. Erggghhh.

Kane.. you are a great man. 🙌 you.

Faaaair dinkum.

For cryyying out loud and that man.
LSD and big footy don't mix well hey.

It amuses me that you edited this post, but its still utterly incomprehensible.

You know what's funny and that man.. a lot of my work requires several drafts.. some genres of writing are like that.. particularly ones that come from your own imagination and then you mix with poetry and philosophy and politics and art and science.. if you look at my work in the 'types of people at the footy' thread.. what do you see? Unfinished work? Why? Not here to win literature awards man.. otherwise I'd go back and draft them again and again and that man.. and I still wouldn't be happy with em. The Kane Cornes Nightclubbing Oracle post.. needs editing as well.. I know that.. but not phased. Don't care.

The 4th mid reference.. Inside joke from the matchday thread. #875 was about Bali. What have I been doing living under rock thinking De Goey was another Pendlebury? Have a look at the counter posts to #875. Some seem to be motivated by laying the boots into Collingwood and De Goey no matter what.. they're not concerned about what's real.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was praying De Goey wouldn't miss any footy.. but he did.. oh well. I was praying Moore didn't do an ACL.. brilliant.. not all of us pray.. when a player is lining up for goal.. all of us at some stage have closed our eyes and repeated the words.. please go in.. please go in.. not sure why people do that when it ain't gonna affect the outcome.. perhaps we all know what it's like to feel happy/sad? Maybe?

Last edited:
You know what's funny and that man.. a lot of my work requires several drafts.. some genres of writing are like that.. partucularly ones that come from your own imagination.. mix facts with a bit of creativity and that.. if you look at my work in the 'types of people at the footy' thread.. what do you see? Unfinished work? Why? Not here to win literature awards man.. otherwise I'd go back and draft them again and again and that man.. and I still wouldn't be happy with em. The Kane Cornes Nightclubbing Oracle post.. needs editing as well.. I know that.. but not phased. Don't care.

The 4th mid reference.. Inside joke from the matchday thread. #875 was about Bali. What have I been doing living under rock thinking De Goey was another Pendlebury? Have a look at the counter posts to #875. Some seem to be motivated by laying the boots into Collingwood and De Goey no matter what.. they're not concerned about what's real.
Draft less, riff more BringouttheHunterS.Thompson.

Watch the video and decide for yourself if you think he’s been drinking or not. Even dumber would be consuming other substances in Indonesia.
Looked like he was on magic mushroom smoothies to me. They're natural so no big deal. Jordie knows this, he's very smart.

Watch the video and decide for yourself if you think he’s been drinking or not. Even dumber would be consuming other substances in Indonesia.

So say he had a coupla drinks and that man.. isn't that what some footballers do on their holiday's and that man? Something wrong with it and that man? Seriously man. C'mon man.

No wonder Bold and the Beautiful has been prime time for ages and that man.. people just love to gossip. Oh who's Eric sleeping with now. Oh Brooke is back with Reg again for the 1000th time. Oh they were always good together and that man. That's all this Jordan thingamajig is about and that man. Crap.

He didn't do anything wrong. Done and dusted. But let's just turn it into a soap opera and that man sort of a thing and that.

So say he had a coupla drinks and that man.. isn't that what some footballers do on their holiday's and that man? Something wrong with it and that man? Seriously man. C'mon man.

Given his track record whilst drinking (along with Steven May) that's where they've gone wrong.

If you can't handle not being a menace drinking, probably give up on drinking for the duration of your AFL career while you're making > 10 times the average wage as a public figure.

Drink as much as you like when you're done and deal with the consequences of it.

Draft less, riff more BringouttheHunterS.Thompson.

No worries man.. you know when I go into the studio and that man.. I can finish a track and demo and that in a few hrs or whatever and that man.. some days.. I can write a track in 5 minutes man and I'm happy with it and that man.. other tracks take yrs to write and that man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back