Game Day Round 16 vs Adelaide (Adelaide Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

the dark knight joker GIF by hero0fwar

Can we ban Dory for having a life and not making a game day thread in a timely manner?
Considering I had to do it for Dory last week too, and we snapped the losing streak, I'm gonna adopt an old SugarHealey adage and claim full responsibility for the club turning its fortunes around. If we lose it's still Dory's fault though.

Brian_45

Debutant
May 31, 2022
AFL Club
Melbourne
Danger game for us, I hope we come out firing after last years debacle and put them to the sword.

We really need Ben Brown to kick a bag today.. otherwise I feel like we might be looking at negotiating an exit with him at the end of the year if this form continues, surely there are performance clauses written into his contract? He is averaging 0.6 goals per game the past 5 weeks which is unacceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we ban Dory for having a life and not making a game day thread in a timely manner?
Sorry, was nursing a hungover Mrs this morning then playing footy myself. I also have ADHD so make mistakes sometimes.
I'm learning and growing as a person. Thank you for your support on this journey

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sorry, was nursing a hungover Mrs this morning then playing footy myself. I also have ADHD so make mistakes sometimes.
I'm learning and growing as a person. Thank you for your support on this journey
All forgiven if you tried to grab a boob in your ADHD riddled state

It was a joke, appreciate the guilt trip tho :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back