Game Day Adelaide vs Melbourne - Saturday 2nd July 16:05, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Great effort from us. Some things to work on. Unfortunately Newchurch did nothing today to warrant a call up. Not sure he would have made a difference today but Smurph, who I love, did nothing to retain his spot. Ned hopefully better next week.

Great effort from us. Some things to work on. Unfortunately Newchurch did nothing today to warrant a call up. Not sure he would have made a difference today but Smurph, who I love, did nothing to retain his spot. Ned hopefully better next week.
How can you love a player who's kicked 2.9 this season and why would you openly admit that? It's embarrassing.

Definitely some more promising signs than in previous weeks, but the same glaring weaknesses are still there
Good effort overall

Mids and tall backs stood up

Small forwards let us down and Chayce was extremely frustrating

Hinge was aggressive , Soligo is our best 1st year player now I think , great get

Smith was disappointing, Hately isn’t a wing he’s an inside mid . Few disappointing things

But the pressure game , defence , tackling etc mechanisms are v good for a young team

Need class in draft

Lever is still a w@nker

Our bottom 6 or 7 players are keeping us from challenging for 8-10th. Need to find replacements. Cook, Gollant, Newchurch need to be playing. We also desperately need a KPD and a decent small in the trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our bottom 6 or 7 players are keeping us from challenging for 8-10th. Need to find replacements. Cook, Gollant, Newchurch need to be playing. We also desperately need a KPD and a decent small in the trade period.
We need a KPD ????

What ya want to spend on it ? What urgency is it to other things

What from this game makes you think we need a KPD ? Who got hold of us ?

You talk to much for an idiot.

Hey Cap, it's ok. You misunderstood, that's fine. We disagree on where we think the team will be in 2 years, that's fine too. No need to get angry over it, like I said, take it as an opportunity for self improvement and maybe, in 2 years, you can be a .500 person.

Hey Cap, it's ok. You misunderstood, that's fine. We disagree on where we think the team will be in 2 years, that's fine too. No need to get angry over it, like I said, take it as an opportunity for self improvement and maybe, in 2 years, you can be a .500 person.
Fortunately big footy allows me to interact with people like you. So I'm running at .999 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back