Review Dees v West Horsham Crows: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

West Horsham - whose haircuts God forgot; whose cars God forgot; whose fashion God forgot; whose beer God wishes he could forget.

Tex and his fellow West Horshamite bogans beat us last year - there is no reason why they cannot repeat the treatment.

West Horsham Crows by 43 points

Review thread before game day thread? This will end well.
Dory having a nice sleep-in. I would start it myself only that could upset the delicate balance. Which reminds me I need to make sure my lucky socks are dry

Did what we needed to do, take the win and move on. Adelaide aren't a bad team will always be a challenge at home and will always be up with the home crowd. Also know you going to cop the rough end of the pineapple with the umpiring, but still from 6-5 to finish 23-9 is well frustrating to say the least. We went in with virtually no ruck so that’s a big tick. As long as we keep winning it matters not. Big opportunity next week to increase a gap on Geelong.

Good: Adelaide fans on the main board finding things to whinge about despite being comprehensively beaten while winning an absurdly lopsided free kick count. Something something Vic bias the problem apparently.

Lever left for the money? Tex stayed for the racism and suspensions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrid game, but just happy to grab the 4 points, Crows played well and the umpiring was just really poor.

Main take out was how strong our midfield is, especially in the face of no ruck. Viney, Trac and Clarry absolute beasts.

Take the 4 points and being on Geelong, win next week and top four is guaranteed, and top 2 a very strong chance.

Robbie Flower too, if you count wingers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Agree. Love Tulip. But I’m not counting wingers for now - these days they seem as though they are treated as a different category

I got nothin here, all out of steam after cooking fried chicken for dinner and letting the steam out. Not the best, not the blurst.

Good: Adelaide fans on the main board finding things to whinge about despite being comprehensively beaten while winning an absurdly lopsided free kick count. Something something Vic bias the problem apparently.

Lever left for the money? Tex stayed for the racism and suspensions.
If Lever left for money then pay him more, or use that money to recruit another player. Don't mention Scott Thompson that's a completely different situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back