Current Johnny Depp - Assault Manager on Set of City of Lies *DARVO

Remove this Banner Ad

You pushed an adviser on me I wasn't going to watch and explained it. You think it's an excellent analysis but to me if it starts from that view point it simply can't be. Because it's imbued with bias. I don't want to listen to anyone who is biased because it's rubbish

I'm not frustrated. I watched it all I resolved what I thought was appropriate abd agreed 100% with the 7 jurors with whom Tragos agreed

Look it's 30 mins. I'll look. But I'll tell you now if I've decided something on evaluation of facts no one's biased view will sway me. sorry

She hasn't demonstrated bias.

The body language panel who I also follow are unanimous about her pathological lies. They draw attention to the fact that when you shift from emotion you can't do it instantaneously because the emotion must morph. Hers changed emotion and expressions in seconds. They concluded it was all fake and further that she's a narcissist.
Body Language Panel? Do you mean The Behaviour Panel? If so yeah I like their stuff too, did they also mention that MANY actors are narcissists? It is an occupation that attracts them because it brings to them the attention and importance they seek.

IMO when it comes to the JD vs AH scenario what you have is two narcissists facing off against each other... in a male dominated world... they have both lied, both abused each other and are both as bad each other and as narcissists do they will put blame on the other one.

She hasn't demonstrated bias.

All the allegations she raises are addressed in the trial. Rather than just jump in from memory I'll refresh my knowledge and address each in turn tomorrow.

Addendum
I have thought about it overnight. I'm not going to respond to this in this way. It serves no useful purpose. For genuine abuse victims this case is traumatic enough than to hear someone say Heard's victimhood was mostly fake thereby provoking a myriad of psychological defence mechanisms in response. I wish a safe and healthy recovery to all those impacted by abuse at all times.

Last edited:

With respect if she's telling all those people talking about fake bruises or photos to get ******* then it is bias. Sorry

You think she faked them? Did you notice that there were witnesses to the bruises at different times, both before and after concealment makeup went over them?

You think she faked them? Did you notice that there were witnesses to the bruises at different times, both before and after concealment makeup went over them?

Kurve. It's impossible to know for certain where line was between lies and truth. She threatens people blackmails people and uses extortion. She has perjured herself about donations and in UK, in USA, in aust. Multiple occasions in multiple ways They are still contemplating whether to charge her about Aust. She has used the same edited photos for different alleged incidents. There were so many occasions where she alleges and a bruise appears and then 6 or more people see her on ensuing days without any injury. She most definitely faked these things. Did she do it 100% of the time? Who knows. But here is the thing.....it is for the jury to determine what are facts. All her own dishonest behaviours sank her own case. I know you want me to say we only need one truthful incident and it's enough. But when she is so thoroughly dishonest you can't expect a jury to credit her with any credibility that her testimony was reliable at all. That is the point they got to. She has alleged two broken noses, multiple bruised cheeks busted lip, dragged through broken glass, sexually assaulted with a vodka bottle and she didn't have one medical treatment for any. Not even a bandaid. They gave up believing her because you couldn't believe demarcation between truth and lies. It was all treated as a lie.

I've listened to the video from Rabia Chaudry. How she describes the task in defamation is correct. AH can rely on truth defence. If evidence is adduced that JD abused AH then truth applies meaning defamation can't.

This is where it goes awry. The smoking gun proof of abuse per RC was a text exchange between Steven Dueters and Amber Heard where SD refers to JD having kicked AH on a plane trip. The problem? That text exchange was excluded as evidence. So the wonderful lawyer has referred to excluded evidence!!!! Why was it excluded? You can look and find out. From what I understand it was excluded because he didn't give evidence in USA meaning it was then hearsay. The text exchange also hadn't happened as Heard outlines and that SD had said it was heavily doctored. The UK expert witness though testified there had been no such alteration. SD wasn't called to give a statement. I suspect in USA civil trials you can't subpoena people and force their attendance unless they approve.This is what SD has stated. This particular piece of evidence was admitted in the UK trial. SD testified there and said he saw NO kicking. Further he added he saw JD raise his leg to 'playfully' tap her backside as she walked past but he MISSED.

Did SD perjure himself for JD benefit? Who knows certainly not me. I would though be reluctant to accuse someone of perjury like I have with AH absent proof. There is none only sworn testimony in UK where the testimony disagreed with the texts and you would be obliged to accept the more authoritative witness testimony providing elaboration and context

So the smoking gun evidence of abuse is flawed on a number of fronts. Why is she looking at excluded evidence? Perhaps she is suggesting it ought to have been included? I'll give her the benefit of doubt to that. But it would mean SD would likely recite the same testimony he gave in UK stating he observed NO kicking.

I checked to see if contemporaneous records are somehow preferred to witness account. It appears not. A witness account is preferred. Contemporaneous records can be admitted as consistent with witness accounts

RC is clearly talking erroneously and hasn't done a thorough analysis of the evidence whatsoever

I'm not going to go further.

Last edited:
Let's speak again when you've looked at Depp's complete history and the documentary 'Framing Amber Heard' comes out.

Thought I would google the topic "Framing Amber Heard" just to see what was available relating to it

Instead what came up was audio tape circa 2015 where she talks about framing Depp and how she would do it. 😳

I think I might wait for the documentary and the ensuing defamation case that follows.👍

Thought I would google the topic "Framing Amber Heard" just to see what was available relating to it

Instead what came up was audio tape circa 2015 where she talks about framing Depp and how she would do it. 😳

I think I might wait for the documentary and the ensuing defamation case that follows.👍

When I mentioned a doccy 'Framing Amber Heard' it was in anticipation of what's to come.

In the meantime, I'll wait for the appeal while keeping an eye on how this case against Depp pans out. Marilyn Manson's lawsuit against Evan Wood should also be interesting. Manson's social media campaign against her has already begun.

When I mentioned a doccy 'Framing Amber Heard' it was in anticipation of what's to come.

In the meantime, I'll wait for the appeal while keeping an eye on how this case against Depp pans out. Marilyn Manson's lawsuit against Evan Wood should also be interesting. Manson's social media campaign against her has already begun.

Don't know MM or EW. I lose interest if I don't know of people

Don't know MM or EW. I lose interest if I don't know of people

Marilyn Manson, while not as wealthy and adored as Depp, has been a close friend of Depp's for a long time. Manson's the godfather of Lily Rose Depp.

You really don't know who he is?

Brian Hugh Warner (born January 5, 1969), known professionally as Marilyn Manson, is an American singer, songwriter, actor, painter, and writer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AH team makes a submission to have the case and verdict thrown out. There are a couple of issues. A juror in the case supposedly had a birth date of 1945 but instead it was 1970. This is important IF and only IF the juror is found not to be from the jury pool at all even if is a case of mistaken identity. For this to result in case being thrown the juror would have to be outside the district. Investigation will take place to resolve. I accept Peter Tragos opinion and knowledge on this point for procedural fairness

The other issue was that there was pre trial agreement that for the UK hearing transcript to be excluded as evidence that the damages claim would be limited to post UK damages. Peter suggests there may be some merit in this BUT both sides argued the point on issues spanning from 2014. With respect to Peter I personally think he is getting confused between the defamatory statement (which spans all abuse with AH as potential victim) and from as early as 2O14 and the damages resulting from the defamatory statements which is an analysis of post op ed financial effects to JD excluding any lingering damage from UK outcome. I haven't checked the content of that financial damages expert witness testimony (which I will do) but my recollection was that indeed it was limited in calculation to the post op ed period only. Indeed in that analysis there was even discussion and testimony to show the UK was excluded from damages. I therefore depart somewhat from PT thinking on this though conclusion is the same......that the submission will fail as will the appeal that follows

Last edited:
AH team makes a submission to have the case and verdict thrown out. There are a couple of issues. A juror in the case supposedly had a birth date of 1945 but instead it was 1970. This is important IF and only IF the juror is found not to be from the jury pool at all even if is a case of mistaken identity. For this to result in case being thrown the juror would have to be outside the district. Investigation will take place to resolve. I accept Peter Tragos opinion and knowledge on this point for procedural fairness

The other issue was that there was pre trial agreement that for the UK hearing transcript to be excluded as evidence that the damages claim would be limited to post UK damages. Peter suggests there may be some merit in this BUT both sides argued the point on issues spanning from 2014. With respect to Peter I personally think he is getting confused between the defamatory statement (which spans all abuse with AH as potential victim) and from as early as 2O14 and the damages resulting from the defamatory statements which is an analysis of post op ed financial effects to JD excluding any lingering damage from UK outcome. I haven't checked the content of that financial damages expert witness testimony (which I will do) but my recollection was that indeed it was limited in calculation to the post op ed period only. Indeed in that analysis there was even discussion and testimony to show the UK was excluded from damages. I therefore depart somewhat from PT thinking on this though conclusion is the same......that the submission will fail as will the appeal that follows

There's not much to be gained by analyzing that ridiculous circus trial and if you insist on examining the Depp v Heard saga this thread probably won't last long.

Where are you getting your information from? In a recent post, I showed you how to link information in, did you try it?

AH1.png

AH2.png

Settling assault charges for an 'undisclosed' sum - guilty.

Johnny Depp will not be going back to court after settling an assault case with a film location manager who accused the actor of punching him in the ribs and verbally abusing him in 2017, according to court documents.

The suit, the first since his high-profile case against ex-wife Amber Heard, was settled for an undisclosed amount.

In the complaint, Brooks claimed that on April 13, 2017, when he informed Depp about filming restrictions for the movie's set, Depp became irate and verbally and physically abused him. Depp denied the allegations.

The film location manager, Gregg Rocky Brooks, had alleged in a civil complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court that Depp hit him twice in the ribs and then yelled, "I'll give you $100,000 to punch me right now!" while on the set of the film "The Labyrinth," in Los Angeles.

Depp was dysfunctional.

Although I would not classify a bottle as a sex toy.

Depp was dysfunctional.

Although I would not classify a bottle as a sex toy.

Anybody who engages on the crime board and through their research, knows that erectile dysfunction impacts in ways that can result in violence and the use of a substitute.

That this information was disallowed but the judge agreed Amber Heard's witness testimony of that particular sexual assault should be livestreamed to the world is awful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back