Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Only can think FDJ being on holidays has held it up, Barca are spending money so they must have some coming in.

Looks like he just got engaged so I think you might be right.

Also thinking that its the same story with Eriksen but I reckon that he'd have renewed by now if he was intending to stay with Brentford. Hopefully we can wrap them both up soon.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Can you imagine how many people bought tickets for United’s Australian tour with the biggest reason of watching Ronaldo live? If Ronaldo has asked for his sale to another club, there is no way he will be coming to Australia even if he isn’t sold before August.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Like I said, he was always going. No CL football, club showing no ambition, pathetic in the transfer window, absolutely miles off City & Pool.

He’s off.

All great reasons to leave. Hopefully he goes to a club where he can win trophies and compete in the CL.

United aren’t that club. And likely won’t be for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
If you don’t laugh you cry. Spent 2 months ******* around trying to get FDJ, now sounds like he won’t even come. Ronaldo leaving, our only striker. Pre-season tour about to start and only got in Malacia.

Merter and Arnold need to pack their bags, useless!!

If you don’t laugh you cry. Spent 2 months ******* around trying to get FDJ, now sounds like he won’t even come. Ronaldo leaving, our only striker. Pre-season tour about to start and only got in Malacia.

Merter and Arnold need to pack their bags, useless!!
If after all this we dont get FDJ and Ronaldo leaves, given the owners wont f off, heads need to roll.

Saying that not sure anyone would be that concerned if he did leave, he isn't the future and we'd get one season more max.
No real striking options around unless United pay overs.

More concerned about the FDJ Barca news, Laporta talks a lot of s**t to appease the fans but the fact they are talking about other clubs makes me think we are not as close as expected. Or they are strongly telling us to to ******* around and make the deal.

Saying that not sure anyone would be that concerned if he did leave, he isn't the future and we'd get one season more max.
No real striking options around unless United pay overs.

More concerned about the FDJ Barca news, Laporta talks a lot of s*t to appease the fans but the fact they are talking about other clubs makes me think we are not as close as expected. Or they are strongly telling us to to ****** around and make the deal.
The thing is, if I was him, I would want out as well. It makes sense if nothing else.

The thing is, if I was him, I would want out as well. It makes sense if nothing else.

Sure, and if he does as a club we're likely better off, just a shame that these stories come out after Nunez is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back