Game Day 2022 SC Round 16 - Of Monsters and (burn)Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,439 keep on slipping each week, at this rate - it will be hard to even stay in the top 10K by the end of the year

No Oliver, Petracca nor Dawson did not help
Whilst having these guys did the damage to my score - Heeney, Houston, Crisp, Short and even Mills

Crisp, Doch, Hew, Short, Witts...all rubbish. Wehr on my bench outscores 5 premo defenders on field, you just have to laugh

Brodie traded in this week...no ton of course. Where is the kotd now that I have him again??

I just can't understand how there are always 5-6 guys who spud up every week

2665 in the end, thanks to some popular premos going huge
fight club office GIF

Nobody posts s**t scores on BF so par is never as high as it is in these threads.

SuperCoach Data is always more accurate. Par top 5k is ~2520, par top 1k is 2560. You've smashed it and you are above par just about every week but it's always "woe is me, my team is terrible"

FFS campaigner some of us had Zorko and Hall this week. 2665 is NEVER worth complaining about
Ban the kent :D Does not contribute in any way, other than to whine :rolleyes:
Can mods check how many people have used the "ignore" option on a kent and begin some disciplinary action?

angry bart simpson GIF

Crisp, Doch, Hew, Short, Witts...all rubbish. Wehr on my bench outscores 5 premo defenders on field, you just have to laugh

Brodie traded in this week...no ton of course. Where is the kotd now that I have him again??

I just can't understand how there are always 5-6 guys who spud up every week

2665 in the end, thanks to some popular premos going huge
58F2DCC5-998D-45B8-BA9B-A5688836F1EA.jpeg

Who had Halls 18 pts sitting on field .....and MacDonalds putrid score at F6 (English cover)

I did everything else well for the week .....such is SC Life
Yep. Hall 18 MRJ 29 Goldy 55

Enjoyed some massive scores with others but feel I was about 150pts unders overall.

2452 pretty average

2625 - my highest round score in SC. Special thanks to Tom Stewart who dutifully took the C this week while the VC was on Clarry. Thanks also to a whole host of support players - Touk, Sinc, Zerrett, Sicily, Neale, Brayshaw & Laird.

No thanks whatsoever to Jack “vomit flavour” Crisp who spent so much time on the pine he’ll probably miss next week with arsenic poisoning.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually we don’t. Just beat you in Roobie boobie league. Counted 11 uniques.
That's your team? 9 uniques, as I have Wehr & MRJ on the bench

Yeah - Hall, MRJ and Goldy were brutal for you :'(

Screenshot_20220703-212353_SuperCoach.jpg

Real Jekyll and Hyde round in the end.

Had Oliver's 176 (C), Petracca's 189, Miller's 153, Dawson's 144, Sicily's 139 and four more scores over 120, but then had a 46, 63, 75 and 79.

If I'd bit the bullet and done the English -> Libba trade like I was weighing up, 2,714 would've been a bit nicer. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back