Game Day 2022 SC Round 16 - Of Monsters and (burn)Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2571 saw me move up 311 places into the top 300 for the first time this season. Now 2,803rd.
Crisp, Goldy and MRj disappointing while English and Stewart on the bench costly.

A one point loss saw me drop from 1st to 3rd in Tragics1 after 8 weeks on top. Need to regroup like Melbourne did :)
Also lost BF Div 7 where I'm now 15th despite having the 4th best score and 6th best %.
Putting together a really solid year, hoddo 👍
Leagues are weird sometimes.
Have one where I'm third in points for but first by about 300 in points against, languishing on 15th.
Got another one, my biggest cashie, where I'm 13th on points (!) but somehow third on the table - completely undeservedly.
Random factors play a huge part.

Sorry, fellas, but all of these MID lines without a baby Daics have been disqualified for a lack of Macedonian marvelousness.
Duckworthy the clear victor, judge's decision final, no correspondence will be entered into.

Last edited:
Shout out to Wehr. Nice work buddy. On my bench but beat 3 of my fielded defenders
View attachment 1439071
Cash gen not as important this time of year but solid def cover if he keeps that up :thumbsu:
Yes that was frustrating. I wanted him on-field instead of MRj but even with all my dpp I just couldn't get the gap in the right line.

Putting together a really solid year, hoddo 👍
Leagues are weird sometimes.
Have one where I'm third in points for but first by about 300 in points against, languishing on 15th.
Got another one, my biggest cashie, where I'm 13th on points (!) but somehow third on the table - completely undeservedly.
Random factors play a huge part.
Thanks, but it's not quite as good as my post made it look so better set it straight :)
Typo said top 300, but should have read top 3000. I had the actual ranking of 2803 right though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SC1.jpg

OK considering the amount of good and bad.
Good with eight scores over 130 and Oliver C.
Bad with six scores of 67 or less.
Houston one of them but subbed off.
Name and shame the others. Witts, Goldstein, Heeney, Curnow & Lipinski.
Got no spare trades to do any corrections.

To hard on yourself mate. Besides being a bit low on trades your team is pretty good. I've got Pendles and Plebtracca in my team as D6 and M8.
Plebtracca shat out a nice 189 for you mate.
Nice team :thumbsu:
Thanks Daffy. You’d think that I’d have learnt my lesson playing this stupid ******* game for over a decade that I might possibly consider not being a loose prick with my trades - but that takes the fun away from it for me.
That is a really nice team mate.
Cheers Buttman, apart from having to run 12? ruckmen through my squad this year and a few absolute ******* howlers (looking at you Zorko ya geriatric flog), a top 5k finish is the best one can hope for in my current predicament. A few injuries to key personnel and that could blow out to 20k pretty damn quick.

Anyhoo, managed to post a half decent score even though 8 of my “premos” decided to collectively s**t the bed and score in between 75 and 98, the selfish pricks. Still carrying English and Butters on the bench.

Taking the small-Chol percentage option of Neales 135 as VC also cost me 40 points, but thems the breaks.

4279A844-4CBB-46FC-BB93-82D671A59A37.jpeg

Last edited:
And who said rucks are set and forget. The 11 most popular.

View attachment 1439199
1.Got him
2 Never had him- getting when back
3 never had him
4 got him on bench - to swing with 2
5 Had him - went to 1
6 never had him
7 got him after 12
8 had as bench before 4
9 Had him bench before 8
10 never had him
11 had him as fwd on bench before 9
12 had Grundy

So used 2 trades on Gawndy to Darwitts
and 3 trades to move on 3 decent cash cows

dodged some bullets there.

Plebtracca shat out a nice 189 for you mate.

Thanks Daffy. You’d think that I’d have learnt my lesson playing this stupid ******* game for over a decade that I might possibly consider not being a loose prick with my trades - but that takes the fun away from it for me.

Cheers Buttman, apart from having to run 13-14 ruckmen through my squad this year and a few absolute ******* howlers (looking at you Zorko ya geriatric flog), a top 5k finish is the best one can hope for in my current predicament. A few injuries to key personnel and that could blow out to 20k pretty damn quick.

Anyhoo, managed to post a half decent score even though 8 of my “premos” decided to collectively s**t the bed and score in between 75 and 98, the selfish pricks. Still carrying English and Butters on the bench.

Taking the small-Chol percentage option of Neales 135 as VC also cost me 40 points, but thems the breaks.

View attachment 1439202

That's the Plebtracca I paid 570k for. Finally delivered...

Sad medication time.gif Crying Steve-Buscemi.gif

Twas the week to climb the rankings .....everything was in place, complete team ...yes English was on the bench, but I had brought in a brilliant POD in Hall ......all I asked was 4 games from him, till Stewart returned ....what I got was 2 min

I had conserved my trades, looking for a strong back-end of the season .....and then the carnage merry-go-round started

Gawn injured >>>> Stewart (2 games) >>>> Hall (2 min) >>>>>now back to Gawn

Should have just held Gawn & saved 4 trades 😭

Oh well, start again .....what could have been, with Hall's 100 + points .....at least I have plenty-o-trades left

1656885468779.png

Trac/Zerrett combo comes good.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Sigh, just can’t get any continuity with my team. Need to upgrade F6 and get Rosas off field but injuries keep having to take my focus elsewhere, Hall to deal with this week so F6 will have to wait again.

Hall, Heeney and Witts main villains but had a fair few heroes along the way as well. Going Steele over Oliver in round 9 was a sliding doors moment.

B09473DB-82E9-4459-AB75-4E9DCE0D5C03.png

Nobody posts s**t scores on BF so par is never as high as it is in these threads.

SuperCoach Data is always more accurate. Par top 5k is ~2520, par top 1k is 2560. You've smashed it and you are above par just about every week but it's always "woe is me, my team is terrible"

FFS campaigner some of us had Zorko and Hall this week. 2665 is NEVER worth complaining about

Ahem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back