Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My gut feeling is that he is fine with the acl and other ligament damage but the hyper-extension has caused bruising and swelling to the knee. Last year I hyper-extended my knee, the pain was immediate, the knee felt unstable and weak, I couldn't put much weight on it. The knee swelled as well and I thought for sure I had done an acl. But the knee was structurally fine and a few weeks of rehab got me back to normal. Also, given how positive he looked after the game is a good sign, the medics would know if he had an acl issue and Darcy would have been distraught if that was the news. I think he will still miss 2 or 3 weeks best case though.
This bloke's a genius, nailed the diagnosis! ;) Great news!! Hopefully we get him back for the last 3 or 4 rounds of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

To those who contacted me, the answer is yes i will be praying for a premiership so its a certainty...

The haters will never acknowledge how much your thoughts and prayers made a difference in Darcy escaping structural damage.

On behalf of the BigFooty Collingwood Board Mod Team and our broader community I thank you Mark.

I could say that I'm angry you haven't prayed for this before now, but I dont want to irritate you when we need you onside.

well i got a deal on a "prodigal son" special offer, returning from the wasteland of atheism. I dont want to ride my luck asking for too much but its a bit like the guy with the lamp and 3 wishes. I put in for Moore's injury before I thought about the bigger picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back