Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie deserves better. Just let him go.

I want to believe a change in attitude alone will bring better results, but it's wishful thinking. We're about to start the season even weaker than last. Still very much in a downward spiral and it's getting hard to see the light at the end of it.

Romano confirmed the Ronaldo story, well, as confirmed as it can be. I actually don't think it's a huge loss, though I'd rather he'd stay.
But, FMD, how about him helping out the club that made him a star? He's won everything already, how about giving something back at the end of your career?

Romano confirmed the Ronaldo story, well, as confirmed as it can be. I actually don't think it's a huge loss, though I'd rather he'd stay.
But, FMD, how about him helping out the club that made him a star? He's won everything already, how about giving something back at the end of your career?

He wants UCL and wants more trophies before he hangs em up. Ronaldo has really always been about Ronaldo, I have no doubt he loves the United fans and SAF, but that’s where it ends. Our facilities are well behind top standard, the stadium needs a full overhaul, the squad needs multiple new players and 2-3 years under ETH before we can even contemplate a PL title charge.

I want him to stay, but don’t blame him for wanting out.

Well not just Romano. You got the Tier 1s(Simon Stone, Whitwell, Ornstein) confirming it as well. Stone especially never puts out anything unless its 100% true.

I don't have a problem with him leaving tbh but jaysus what a nightmare start for ETH.

Unsure how it's a confirmed Ronaldo story, they have all just still jumped on a Duncan Castles story.

Just as quickly a bunch then said United are adamant they won't sell.

Unsure how it's a confirmed Ronaldo story, they have all just still jumped on a Duncan Castles story.

Just as quickly a bunch then said United are adamant they won't sell.
Isn't Castles close to Mendes though?

Simon Stone putting it out there is big deal imo as the beeb always play it safe. Either way, however it plays out is fine with me tbh.

Isn't Castles close to Mendes though?

Simon Stone putting it out there is big deal imo as the beeb always play it safe. Either way, however it plays out is fine with me tbh.

A week ago the storyline was Ronaldo is unhappy due to no signings, we then get linked to 3 signings and it becomes Ronaldo forces United into signings.

What does it even mean? Ronaldo will leave if the right offer comes in, duh, so would any player. Bayern categorically ruled out again by the Munich mouthpiece and they are the club most closely linked because Lewy is linked with a move away.

Castles in the past has been a Mendes puppet but it does not seem like the club has received anything from the Ronaldo camp at all besides him committing to the upcoming season.

I guess we will just have to wait and see as eventually it will all be leaked (even if he stays put) but that's the part that will be irritating for the club and especially ETH. If he had previously committed and now has had a change of mind (doesn't want to play in EL, etc). That would leave in a very desperate position and more than likely to get rinsed in the transfer market.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been saying that since we've been linked with him.
Same as Timber Chris Wood would make him his bitch

and 40 mil is a lot

He’s scored 25 goals in his last 3 league campaigns. I’d hate to think he’s played as a forward in Italy because that is pretty terrible.

He played behind Ronaldo.

Scored over 20 goals last campaign.

It doesn't make sense for Ronnie to want out now. He would have done in months ago if he wanted out. This is mendes giving us the hurry up to make signings quickly and I'm all for it.

Yeah nah, Ronaldo wants out.

Actually can see Chelsea getting him 🤮, they need a striker, new American owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back