Fantasy 2022- BETA Discussion

Good pick BB, massive oversight by me with my last two picks, for some reason I thought he went in round 2.:drunk:

Stupid spreadsheet drafts, I find this happens quite a bit when you dont have the draft pool in front of you on website to idiot proof your picks. grrr.

It’s all a gamble at this stage but he’ll be a decent chance of getting good Carries

Thats at least two rounds later than ive seen him go in the three drafts ive done so far.

Jesus Christ, there is another RB I missed.

Was a bit shocked, had to go over the thread a few times to make sure.

But he's sitting #2 on the depth chart behind a guy who's never played 16 games in a season, and hasn't been known for consistency over his time in Tampa. Happy to get him in the 4th.

Was a bit shocked, had to go over the thread a few times to make sure.

But he's sitting #2 on the depth chart behind a guy who's never played 16 games in a season, and hasn't been known for consistency over his time in Tampa. Happy to get him in the 4th.

Its clearly a case of im assuming certain players are gone cause they have gone far earlier in the other drafts ive done, just lazy by me. Oh well.

Its clearly a case of im assuming certain players are gone cause they have gone far earlier in the other drafts ive done, just lazy by me. Oh well.

I don't like doing drafts at the same time, it does get confusing, and have to be able to focus on both...

Potentially could end up picking a player twice in one draft...

coz i was gonna pick him with my last pick.
You took Nico Collins who I drafted on pure potential but got fed up with him never being given a go and always was injured. Not to mention the fact WR is my strongest position on my roster and in reality he was no never going to start apart from a bye week.

Hope he turns out well for you after I cut him before this draft.

coz i was gonna pick him with my last pick.
Also on Andersen it would not surprise me if he turns out to be the best LB of this draft class. He is raw but if the Flacons can coach him up well he could be anything.

Alrighty, draft issues...

Galactic
Jashaun Corbin is not yet in the ESPN system, I will add him as soon as he is available to do so.

PistolPete
You must nominate a WR to be released for WR Velus Jones to be added.

A11dAtP0w3R
You must nominate a 2x WR to be released for WR Brandon Aiyuk and WR Nico Collins to be added.

TCol
You must nominate any player to be released for WR Jalen Tolbert to be added.

Alrighty, draft issues...

Galactic
Jashaun Corbin is not yet in the ESPN system, I will add him as soon as he is available to do so.

PistolPete
You must nominate a WR to be released for WR Velus Jones to be added.

A11dAtP0w3R
You must nominate a 2x WR to be released for WR Brandon Aiyuk and WR Nico Collins to be added.

TCol
You must nominate any player to be released for WR Jalen Tolbert to be added.

Multiple tags in a single post doesn't work cocko , only 1 tag per post does

ill drop Callaway and Pringle to make room thanks

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
GG.exe someone other than you drafted a player not in the system
Jashaun Corbin, good pick. Not surprising with ESPN, so many rookies are never in the system till even weeks into the season.

Fleaflicker is best by far....they had Winningham, Sorenson, A.Brown even. MFL dont even have them yet.

J Shuttlesworth
You must nominate a WR to be released for WR Christian Watson to be added.

BeinPurplenGreen
You must nominate a WR to be released for WR Allan Lazard to be added.

Chism
You must nominate a QB to be released for QB Malik Willis to be added.

panda2com
You must nominate a 3xQB to be released for QB Carson Wentz and QB Jacoby Brissett, and all other draft picks.

Back