Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probs .
Rosas to tunstill.
Lizard to Dawson.

Stewart back in 3 weeks.
Such a trade hoarder !

He's costing me a fortune to hold onto. I'm weakening this week though and might trash him.
No way i'm getting that flog Dawson though. That turncoat jerkoff can go rot in obscurity hell forever.

Funny how he just turned up to that plastic franchise, and in only a few short weeks was obviously Adelaide's best or second best player along with Laird.
Thats how s**t their list is.

" Any comment on whether you're signing on again Jordan ? "
" I think Swans fans will be very happy"

You piece of ....

Tag him. Put a saddle on him. I want to see his face ground into the turf scoring 40's and 50's. No, i'm not bitter,...nor do i hold a grudge.

Actually just realised Vlastuin is suspended this week... Does that mean Short could go back to defence and take afew kick ins?
Dusty, Cotchin, Prestia out. Still need him in the middle. Plus he can't really play Vlastuin's role as that loose tall. He purely a gull, maybe if Rioli goes out they put him back there.

On the off-chance Jackson misses again, what do people see as the best option? Have $555k to play with using 1 trade. (4 left total)

A - Suck it up and play Hobbs or you’ll end up hanging out with Judd_Magic in the no trades club by Rd 20

B - straight trade to ROB (keeps the ruc-fwd link with English in the fwds)

C - swing English forward and bring back Dunkley (don’t ask why I ditched him, mistakes were made). Loses the R/F link though.

Blow that last trade campaigner.

I'll pour you a drink at the bar when you get here. 🍸🍹🍷:tropicaldrink:🍺🥃

I've had Dale since the beginning. He was in ~1% of teams then.

So many times he's been on track to churn out a crap score then randomly busts out a 50-60 point 3rd quarter.

Not sure why his ownership has been so low this year he was literally my 2nd upgrade. Been great.

Also brought Dawson in after Dale and that worked a treat too.

Enjoy his injury loser.

Went Pendlebury to Stewart, Stewart to Hall. unlucky champ
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF
suck my dick middle finger GIF
jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SCR172022.jpg

Reasonably happy with my team, but concerned about not having Laird/Touk.

The two concerns I think I need to address are:

1. M4-M8 definitely aren't the strongest; and
2. I don't have a strong M9/F7 cover.

I've got 5 trades left and would need to use 2 to address either of those problems.

Do I:

A. Jeffrey to Burgoyne, then Cripps to Laird; OR
B. Hough to Burgoyne then Jeffrey to M/F of $420k or less (eg. Bolton, Hill, DeGoey, Stringer Bailey); or
C. Just hold.

Would appreciate any advice please!!

Such a trade hoarder !

He's costing me a fortune to hold onto. I'm weakening this week though and might trash him.
No way i'm getting that flog Dawson though. That turncoat jerkoff can go rot in obscurity hell forever.

Funny how he just turned up to that plastic franchise, and in only a few short weeks was obviously Adelaide's best or second best player along with Laird.
Thats how s**t their list is.

" Any comment on whether you're signing on again Jordan ? "
" I think Swans fans will be very happy"

You piece of ....

Tag him. Put a saddle on him. I want to see his face ground into the turf scoring 40's and 50's. No, i'm not bitter,...nor do i hold a grudge.
sad cry GIF
have a sook Kent ...😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Did you use any boosts this year lol. Wow, doubt there are many with 10 left. How many upgrades left?

You'll be making Judd_Magic sick with this type of restraint :moustache:

Pretty much full premo .
Traded Stewart to Nank to cover a zero in the rucks...duck the rucks.
Put Nicky D back in the backline.

Lizard worst def do going to upgrade him.

Just a quick one for the folks who might not have done it yet:

Don't forget about the conga line to move blokes with DPP across lines without using a trade.

Example:
You have McCartin / Baker / SDK forward, but could better use their score down back.

Trade a Wehr / D'Ambrosio out (as an example)

Shift your DPP FWD/DEF back into the hole in DEF, creating a gap in your FWDs.

Shift a MID/FWD down into that gap, leaving a gap in your MID line.

Then shift a MID/DEF down into the MID line.

Then trade in some bottom priced.DEF rookie in.

In the final step, trade that bottom priced DEF rookie back out to Wehr / D'Ambrosio and the first trade gets refunded (zero trades used in total), but you've got your FWD/DEF bloke where you need him (and obviously you want it to make sense in terms of the MID/FWD and DEF/MID,.like if you have a Carmichael and an Angwin / Karl Worner type you're just shifting around but never needing on-field).

Think most are across this by now, but can"t hurt.

Edit: Just to state it explicitly, this trick requires you to have at least two trades left prior to execution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back