Prediction Changes Swans V Dogs at a Drying SCG 8/7/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Hannan coming back after one meh VFL game is surprising / not surprising at the same time, but in place of Mccomb so it's fine. Love Garcia coming back in and obviously Ed and Tim is huge.

Imagine Schache plays a bit more defence now without O'brien and with Swans having a few tall forwards, but wouldn't shock me either if we go small down back and try to get an advantage with Richards running off one of their talls. English probably floats back a ton to help in the air too.

Hopefully with Robbie McTurnover out the below count will be little better this week :straining:

celebrate college football GIF by University of Florida

What would it take to not have a VFL love child in the team. No McComb, No Hannan. We’ve got Scott playing, there is only room for one.

This team is probably fairly close to the MC’s best 22 - which in itself is a bit worrying from a list perspective. Prefer this to last week’s team though, even if some aren’t wild about Hannan and whoever is playing third tall at the back.

That said, in what’s likely to be a contested game if this side can’t beat one of the worst contested teams in the top eight with finals on the line then we’re nowhere near it anyway. Should be a decent test of whether we’re any chance of playing in September, because I think wins in the next two games are essential for that.

I would make Cleary or TOB the sub. We have a ton of guys who can go into the middle or forward if we get an injury, but not a lot of defensive options. Cleary would be a good one but imagine Mccomb is probably sub.

when Billy Gowers left , he killed Hannan then had him skinned. He paid a taxidermist to sew Hannan’s skin over his body. If you look carefully you can see the joins.

Bev doesn’t care either way he’s heard the rumours but it’s not a big deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This team is probably fairly close to the MC’s best 22 - which in itself is a bit worrying from a list perspective. Prefer this to last week’s team though, even if some aren’t wild about Hannan and whoever is playing third tall at the back.

That said, in what’s likely to be a contested game if this side can’t beat one of the worst contested teams in the top eight with finals on the line then we’re nowhere near it anyway. Should be a decent test of whether we’re any chance of playing in September, because I think wins in the next two games are essential for that.

We’re missing almost 20% of our best 22. And almost 25% if you include McLean.

A fair way off being full strength.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back