Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking for a QB. 1.11 on the table and potentially other pieces depending on which QB we’re talking.

Sorry lads. Just waiting for a couple replies on offers for this pick. Open to listening to all offers if anyone wants in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRADE ALERT

Fuey gives:
Carson Wentz + Pick 2.12 (24)

DoYourJob gives:

Pick 2.02 (14)

That trade of Jonathan Taylor for Wentz last year was a great, a 2022 2nd round 10 pick upgrade, fantastic return on investment.

ps: yes, im salty you won the championship.

still talks ongoing here, hopefully soon a pick will be made... manureid wasn't wrong, my box is on fire, maybe drd23 can prescribe me something for that...

I should make an offer to you for 1.12 but im not going to, you wont draft for a month if I do

That trade of Jonathan Taylor for Wentz last year was a great, a 2022 2nd round 10 pick upgrade, fantastic return on investment.

ps: yes, im salty you won the championship.

Horrible trade in hindsight yes, but I got some silverware out of it, so not fussed.

Like a good CB, good fantasy owners must have a short memory.

glad it took fuey 18 hours to make the make the obvious pick and steal of the century. :tearsofjoy:
Which also made it a highly desirable, and valuable pick. I was happy taking any of the three players I had tagged at 12, and covered myself by getting 14. There were a few offers to and from a few peeps, I don't think any were unreasonable, but didn't come to fruition. After the washup, I probably could've (and logically should of) backed out of the trade, but I don't do that.

I'm still open to trading Wilson (or my other top WRs) mind you, WR is not a huge need for me, but couldn't pass up that talent at pick 12.

Which also made it a highly desirable, and valuable pick. I was happy taking any of the three players I had tagged at 12, and covered myself by getting 14. There were a few offers to and from a few peeps, I don't think any were unreasonable, but didn't come to fruition. After the washup, I probably could've (and logically should of) backed out of the trade, but I don't do that.

I'm still open to trading Wilson (or my other top WRs) mind you, WR is not a huge need for me, but couldn't pass up that talent at pick 12.

what needs do you have fu fu?

what needs do you have fu fu?

RB is what I require, even this morning I was still trying to pry Walker off of Manu.

Terry McLaurin
Tyreek Hill
Tee Higgins
Marquise Brown
Garrett Wilson

Obviously some cost more than others.

Back