Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

RB is what I require, even this morning I was still trying to pry Walker off of Manu.

Terry McLaurin
Tyreek Hill
Tee Higgins
Marquise Brown
Garrett Wilson

Obviously some cost more than others.

ill have a look and a think, see if I can come up with anything fair.

Sorry it took so long doing graveyard this week so only just woke up. Plus Fuey stole my pick of wilson.

Sorry it took so long doing graveyard this week so only just woke up. Plus Fuey stole my pick of wilson.
All good mate, no rush at this stage!

Also I forgot to mention that you are free to change the name of your team! You can keep the nickname and relocate the team from Tallahassee (a team was never going to work there 😉) or just a complete new franchise, up to you

Not often you see a major trade between the best two teams in the league

With no draft capital this year or next I risked getting old at RB fast and being stuck with RBs with far less trade value next year

Wanted to trade Harris but zero bites (fair) so bring in his likely replacement next year in Stevenson to play beside him on my squad.

CMC is more than likely to get injured at some point also this year so needed to add some depth in Pierce.

Traded Collins simply because id be far too heavily invested in the Texans offense with Pierce and Jordan on my team.

Ill miss Ekeler, hes a beast, but got to do what you have to do for the future of the team sometimes

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that we have the lottery honestly. Reckon it's a fantastic addition. Can't tank your way (not accusing anyone of this just a general statement) to the #1 pick in a strong class like next year. Losing only guarantees you a chance at the top pick.

Also, trading for the second to fourth worst teams first rounder is now as valuable as the worst teams given each has the same chance of landing pick 1.

Different things to think about when trading, teams that are bad but aren't terrible can use this to their advantage.

You should try to jump him ;)

I traded up a single spot in the fleaflicker draft coz I sensed fuey trying to jump me. Turned out I was spot on. Was like the Bears trading up for Trubisky except im competent

Its scary how I know exactly what fuey is up to sometimes.

Back