2nds 2022 Peel Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

His disposals issues are a bit overblown. He does rush some kicks and often being pressured physically when disposing.

The kicks he messes up in open space are disappointing. I agree with tundrawolf that he is often not hitting the ball correctly. I’ve said this before when Brayshaw came back second season (first series of games post broken jaw) he was spraying kicks all over the place off the side of his foot. Ras will sort it out.

I saw a fair bit of the second half and Ras was throwing himself around inside confined spaces but not quite getting the ball out. When he develops some size, composure and tidies up those open space field kicks he will be a player. It is an adjustment coming from Colts and PSA.

If that is the case it still is not good enough for a strong bodied player who has played 100 AFL games.
Just read not only did Tucker have a heavy tag on him he was also playing with a broken finger he received late in the second quarter that requires surgery.good enough reason I think .bit unlucky would have been a good replacement on wing against Port .

For people who have been watching Peel closely, why has Sebit's scoring gone down since joining Peel?

He has played 3 games. First one he got injured, 2nd he played reserves, last week he kicked 1 goal. He wouldn’t be used to the game plan, he will need some time.
4 games but yeah same points

Needs time in the new system and missing a half and being forcefully dropped between the other two games doesn't help

Also the Peel forwardline has chopped and changed a lot since he came in, not settled at all

Western/Treacy/Sturt have all rotated in and out of the team since he came in

Kuek was never meant to be a plug-and-play key forward in any sense. He is a long-term project.
He lacks the innate skill to just exist in football and find bags of goals.

Freo players named for Peel:
  1. Meek
  2. Erasmus
  3. Johnson
  4. Blakely
  5. Kuek
  6. Treacy
  7. Tucker
  8. Chapman
  9. Sturt
  10. Western
  11. Worner
  12. Hamling
  13. Benning (reserves)

No Crowden?

One of the emergencies?! I think we usually take 4 over, no?!
They only named 24 on the plane: the starting 22 + Henry and Banfield. Crowden unsighted, whilst Meek the fourth emergency named for Peel.

They only named 24 on the plane: the starting 22 + Henry and Banfield. Crowden unsighted, whilst Meek the fourth emergency named for Peel.
oh, nfi what's happening there then. Unless it's just an oversight by the media team (??)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh, nfi what's happening there then. Unless it's just an oversight by the media team (??)
It's possible he flew separately. Maybe a detour through SA to see family.

It's possible he flew separately. Maybe a detour through SA to see family.
I dunno, there's still a few odd cloak & dagger moves the club makes which infuriates fans, Didn't Crowden miss the last fortnight, as an emergency and then no Peel cos of the bye last week? If he's retained beyond 2022 I'll be amazed....which is a damn shame in my eyes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back