Preview Changes: R17 vs Hawthorn @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

The only silver lining here lads is that Crouch gets to pad his stats to help get a juicy end of year trade for us and we hopefully lose to solidify our draft pick which then reinforces the failed selection.

:$

The silver lining is he is coming in against Hawthorn and a loss here will help us get a better draft pick

It's pretty much the straw that broke the camels back today.
If supporters like us can see it, how do the players feel about it.
It's round 17 now and we are making selection decisions worse than any time throughout the year.
It looks like the whole club has lost it's way.
From selections each week, to recruiting, to list management. There's just incompetence at every level in the club now.
It's impossible to see any improvement in the future
The club keeps valuing the wrong attributes.

Look, obviously it's not going to happen. But can we hope that Crouch in means Laird to HB?

Wouldn't mind seeing Laird back to his AA position.

Crouch, Keays, and a young mid (Berry / Schoey) might not be the worst mix.

Laird to HB - love it. Keays to high half forward.

Then leave Crouch in the midfield with Berry, Schoenberg. Rotate Hately through there.

That would soften the crouch blow a little bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laird to HB - love it. Keays to high half forward.

Then leave Crouch in the midfield Schoenberg. Rotate Hately through there.

That would soften the crouch blow a little bit.

Keays to wing, Hately to the middle and we'll know the Coaching panel have finally turned a corner and started listening to the BigFooty experts for a change.

Still, that mix isnt right. It's either Hately or Crouch. Can't have both.

After listening to Nicks, I'm worried that Tex won't come up to play.

No point playing him under duress in a bottom 5 season. There's a game the week after and then the week after that. I'd rather see him moving freely and racking up the touches as he does when his body is in good nick. I think he had 1 or 2 touches after half time last week, wouldn't want to see that repeated across an entire game.

Whilst unhappy Crouch back for all reasons been posted , because of his dominance in SANFL you can sort of understand why picked .
But just try to give me one god reason why McHenry picked every week and rushed back in after week off.
And why delist duo Himmelbeg and Davis aa emergencies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back