AFL 2022 AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep NBA is the most corrupt game in the world, There's too many dead rubber games that are only good for fixing lines.

I didnt realise how all the players know exactly whats going on. They know all the handicaps etc etc.

They call it Point shaving over there.

I didnt realise how all the players know exactly whats going on. They know all the handicaps etc etc.

They call it Point shaving over there.
The Coach quickly calls time out when the player he's got for unders is about to hit the overs haha. The big boys have gotta recoup the half mill they lost playing cards on the plane

I should watch it , if you recommend.

Do agree that the unders is more open to exploitation than betting on the overs in AFL footy.

I also recommended, great degenerate punting movie

I should watch it , if you recommend.

Do agree that the unders is more open to exploitation than betting on the overs in AFL footy.

Its a movie about degenerates, ie gambling and bookies and match fixing etc. From that perspective its a good movie. Its an old movie set in the 00s.

The guy from TBBT is the main lead.

Having a go at Tom Sparrow's fantasy score, named on ball in the final teams. Had a 95 and 82 in the two games Viney missed which is the closest comparison I could find, they tend to have a pretty consistent CBA spread.

80+ $3.50 PB
90+ $6.50
100+ $13
110+ $29

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson 1/2/3/Top @ $2/$6.25/$26/$51

Melksham 1/2/3/Top @ $2.13/$7.50/$26/$61

Remove this Banner Ad

Back