AFL 2022 AFL Round 18

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
4th Quarter Anytime Goalscorer for Hawks v WCE. Mitch Lewis $1.81 if you want to hedge your bets on 'Exactly 0 Goals'. Would want at least evens for him in these conditions.

1658034779475.png

Crock Hunter

Senior List
Oct 13, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Think I have found one that I like at Topsport. Mitch Lewis to score 0 goals at $22. Has been killing it - but I’ve just seen some heavy rain around the MCG and there could be showers throughout the game. He went goalless against the Giants in the wet and will get Tom Barrass who is no slouch. We saw him shutdown in the second half last week where he admitted Adelaide made some changes and kept him scoreless. I assume West Coast will look to mirror them. It could be confetti within the first 5mins but at the price - it’s worth a spec.

One final quarter to survive 🙏

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Also looked into the Melbourne weather a bit closely and it doesnt look quite good, so im happy to swap Ben McEvoy for Jake Waterman in a separate accumulator. Im a bit worried about Ports ruck stocks. Port Adelaide only labelling 1 ruckman going up against Gawn/Luke Jackson, in Finlayson. This really should be game in which the Dees dominate the ruck. Gawn should spend a bit of time in the forward line and even if he spends 35% of time there , getting 2 goals or so is within his grasp.

Izak Rankine 2+ Goals v Essendon
Waterman 2+ Goals v Hawthorn
Gawn 2+ Goals v Port Adelaide
Odds: 33.84 @ PointsBet

And gone for the treble involving these 3 players
Rankine 3+ Goals, Waterman 3+ Goals @ 54.60 (with TopSport)
Rankine 3+ Goals, Gawn 3+ Goals @ 54.60 (TopSport)
Waterman 3+ Goals, Gawn 3+ Goals @ 196 (PointsBet)

And the 3 way accumulator 709.80 for all to score 3+ Goals (TopSport)
Waterman 3rd goal

Over to you Max Gawn and Rankine

Back