Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute killer band. Seen them twice, and they've been amazing both times.

Conquerors of Armageddon a classic.

I was never completely taken by their recorded output but seeing them live was a game changer. There's something about bands that can blast and play tightly at high intensity that is somewhat hypnotic.

Heaven Shall Burn - Of Truth and Sacrifice

I know 'core' music isnt very popular in here but for me there are a few metalcore/deathcore bands that capture my attention. HSB is definitely one, and my favourite. Architects are another (although i thought their last album was *en horrible and their 2nd most recent not great either) and Killswitch Engage/Times of Grace are okay too. KSE mainly because they got me listening to heavier music and even though i feel ive outgrown them i still listen for nostalgic reasons.

Apparantly HSB are amazing live and the videos of them playing at Wacken are pretty damn insane. There isn't too much variation in sound from album to album but i dont really mind as they seem to hit a sweet spot for me with their guitar tone and catchy riffs. Marcus Bischoff's vocals are better than at least 95% of the vocals you hear within the genre too.

Any fans in here?

Yeah core fan here. Architects , Rollo Tomassi to name a couple.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Krisiun never disappoints. Mixing is great. Very heavy toms.

Decent song. Like them more when they slow down a bit. Nice clip too - no bullshit/cringe carry on. Few other acts should take heed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Megadeth single out on Spotify, I guess there's a film clip coming too for those who'd be inclined to wait 6 hours for that instead..

Song didn’t need Ice T yelling at me. Not as good as the previous song but decent - think this album is going to sound great on a hi fi system.

Song didn’t need Ice T yelling at me. Not as good as the previous song but decent - think this album is going to sound great on a hi fi system.
Haha.. Yeah it's something you'd expect in '93, such as the Judgement Night soundtrack, and yep the first one sounded better but I'll give it a few more runs over the weekend!

How cool is this train in Sweden
a0811144758da3fd30abd95610af0122.jpg

Just watched the new Beavis & Butthead movie. If you liked to "Do America" film then you'll like this one.

I signed up to Paramount+ just to watch that.

They're putting a new series out too, 04/08.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back