MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Ganes a beautiful moving kick boxer but Aspinall has the wrestling/Jiu Jitsu combo he doesn't. I think he's the most well rounded heavyweight ive seen.
Bit early for me to put him in the Fedor, Stipe, Cain level of well-rounded HW, but I'm definitely as hyped about him as you are!

How is it that the poms and the UFC wank over the english crowds when they have empty seats at a 20k stadium on london?

Put Tai and Volk on a Melbourne card and it would get 40K minimum and be half full for the early prelims

How is it that the poms and the UFC wank over the english crowds when they have empty seats at a 20k stadium on london?

Put Tai and Volk on a Melbourne card and it would get 40K minimum and be half full for the early prelims

That's because Aussies are chumps who will pay exorbitant prices for things.

I'm not criticising anybody, if I were in Melbourne I would definitely go to the next UFC event.

Folks in other countries, like England, have a tonne of options for spending their money.

If they were to book ahead they could fly to Italy and back for less than we would pay for a round of beers at Colonial Stadium.

Not dissing Aussies or Australia, just telling it how it is.

That's because Aussies are chumps who will pay exorbitant prices for things.

I'm not criticising anybody, if I were in Melbourne I would definitely go to the next UFC event.

Folks in other countries, like England, have a tonne of options for spending their money.

If they were to book ahead they could fly to Italy and back for less than we would pay for a round of beers at Colonial Stadium.

Not dissing Aussies or Australia, just telling it how it is.
Mate this is the second british card in 2 years, its got Aspinall, Paddy and Mccann and they cant even fill the arena. An apparently they are the best fans in the UFC. My arsehole
They got 80k to the Tyson Fury Dillian White fight, I dont agree with what youre saying

If you had an actual stacked card in australia you could get whatever crowd you want

Mate this is the second british card in 2 years, its got Aspinall, Paddy and Mccann and they cant even fill the arena. An apparently they are the best fans in the UFC. My arsehole

I see your point, and yes, you are right.

Can't claim them to be the biggest fans if they can't fill the stadium tonight.

I didn't realise anybody was seriously claiming they were the biggest UFC fans in the world, though.

Whoever said that is either doing promoter's work or taking the piss (or both).

Was it Bisping? He's a company man, bro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see your point, and yes, you are right.

Can't claim them to be the biggest fans if they can't fill the stadium tonight.

I didn't realise anybody was seriously claiming they were the biggest UFC fans in the world, though.

Whoever said that is either doing promoter's work or taking the piss (or both).

Was it Bisping? He's a company man, bro.
I guess even Dana White being desperate to host another card there, meanwhile we stack 60k in to watch a womans fight and didnt get half the credit

I get why danas not coming back, hes refusing to go to a place that could get cancelled or be a masked event at the drop of a hat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back