Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

And the draft is a wrap! Thanks everyone, we smashed through that in record time! Give me a few days and I'll get everyone's drafted players added to their squad. Once that is done you are free to add drop players as you wish but the faab budget will need to be used to pick up players.

I'm also going to add a poll to this thread in regards to the schedule. Last year the NFL added an extra week but we continued on with 14 regular season games and 2 play off games, ending the season in week 16.
So the poll will be to see whether we keep the current system or add a week. Make sure you vote as I won't be changing anything unless we get a ¾ majority.

Keep as is my vote. With nfl teams resting stars last week of season makes sense not to have that week effect fantasy just my 2 cents.

What? Teams rest players all the time if they've secured a playoff spot to avoid injury

So by that reckoning we should move the playoffs to a week 12 start cos teams like the Packers, Cowboys and Buccs will have their divisions wrapped up by then and could be resting players from wk 13 onwards.

So by that reckoning we should move the playoffs to a week 12 start cos teams like the Packers, Cowboys and Buccs will have their divisions wrapped up by then and could be resting players from wk 13 onwards.

Good idea, add it to the poll Lenny!

Keep as is my vote. With nfl teams resting stars last week of season makes sense not to have that week effect fantasy just my 2 cents.
Week 17 used to be the main week for resting now week 18 is the week most teams will rest players. So we'd never play on either of those weeks.
But with the added week I can't remember if teams were doing a lot of resting in week 17 and 18?

Having 3 options in the poll is a guarantee to not have any option get to 75% imo

It doesn't matter anyway, even if you joined option 2 & 3 there is enough votes made for #1 already that it stays the same.

Okay I've input our draft results into ESPN and almost everyone's roster should be complete with a few exceptions.

rumply You have 3 guys (Jordan Davis, Bailey Zappe, Carson Strong) who you drafted but don't have room for on your current roster.
So I need you to cut 3 guys from your current roster or 3 from those you drafted or just a combination of both.

manureid you have traded in a player (Nico Collins) and your final draft pick (Kennedy Brooks) and there is currently no room for them so as above cut 2 players from current roster or 1 or more of the above mentioned players.

DoYourJob similar situation. You've traded in 2 guys (Carson Wentz, Ronald Jones) and I need you to make space for them before they'll be added to your roster.

NOTE TO ALL: I have also expanded the positional limits momentarily so I have been able to get everything processed for now so be aware that your roster may be ineligible shortly when I push those limits back.

Okay I've input our draft results into ESPN and almost everyone's roster should be complete with a few exceptions.

rumply You have 3 guys (Jordan Davis, Bailey Zappe, Carson Strong) who you drafted but don't have room for on your current roster.
So I need you to cut 3 guys from your current roster or 3 from those you drafted or just a combination of both.

manureid you have traded in a player (Nico Collins) and your final draft pick (Kennedy Brooks) and there is currently no room for them so as above cut 2 players from current roster or 1 or more of the above mentioned players.

DoYourJob similar situation. You've traded in 2 guys (Carson Wentz, Ronald Jones) and I need you to make space for them before they'll be added to your roster.

NOTE TO ALL: I have also expanded the positional limits momentarily so I have been able to get everything processed for now so be aware that your roster may be ineligible shortly when I push those limits back.

You havent done mine and fuey's trade for Ekeler and Stevenson by the looks of things, also would appreciate if you could move Collins and Jones off my roster so I can add free agents (if not ill just drop them myself)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R already used half his budget already before anyone else has even made a claim 😳

Yes, kicking myself. Didnt realise waivers processed this morning, if I did I wouldnt have bid as much knowing others wouldnt have seen your post last night yet, could have got them all for $1.

Oh well, at least I got my pick of the litter even if I massively overpaid.

As some of you guys are new/newish just a quick reminder about waivers.
They process 3 days a week (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) at about 6am Est. It's done this way as not everyone can get on every single day so this gives everyone a chance to grab guys and less of an advantage to the blokes checking the waiver wire every day!
Everyone also has only $100 budget and the minimum bid is $1, so this can be a challenge for some guys to not use up their whole budget in case they need a late round waiver pick up. I have seen guys go into a championship game with a less than perfect line-up because they didn't have any money left to grab a waiver wire player.
So just a heads up for everyone to be careful!

Still some very good players out there (particularly on defense) , plenty of others I would have loved to have picked up if we had deeper rosters.

REMINDER TO PEOPLE NOT TO BID ON NICO COLLINS AND RONALD JONES, THEY BELONG TO OTHER PEOPLE, JUST NEED THEM TO RESPOND TO LENNY TO LET HIM KNOW WHO TO CUT SO THEY CAN BE ADDED TO THEIR ROSTER

Thanks LH, for some reason I thought list sizes were 34, my bad, so Ive dropped two players to make way for Davis & Strong & will cut Zappe.

Back