Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaze and Maher cant handle anyone that has a different belief system to themselves. They preach about tolerance on one hand but dismiss any alternative viewpoints on the other. They are clueless.

How alternative does the viewpoint need to be before you call it out? Like what if I said all adults should be executed at 70 to not over populate the earth. Should you be tolerant of that?

SuperMal

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
is this jenny?

How alternative does the viewpoint need to be before you call it out? Like what if I said all adults should be executed at 70 to not over populate the earth. Should you be tolerant of that?
What an indescribably beserk comment.

Gaze and Maher operate in a very tight framework of sporting opinion.

Female participation, Indigenous discrimination and the monetisation of footy is about as hardcore as they get.

Suddenly you’re introducing selective ‘seniorcide’.

There’s more to sensible debate than picking the most extreme position you can and hoping no one has an answer - the failure is in the stupidity of the suggestion. 🤦‍♂️

What an indescribably beserk comment.

Gaze and Maher operate in a very tight framework of sporting opinion.

Female participation, Indigenous discrimination and the monetisation of footy is about as hardcore as they get.

Suddenly you’re introducing selective ‘seniorcide’.

There’s more to sensible debate than picking the most extreme position you can and hoping no one has an answer - the failure is in the stupidity of the suggestion. 🤦‍♂️

It's supposed to be stupid genius. That's the point. When does a point of view become stupid and simply dismissed as illegitimate?

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gaze and Maher cant handle anyone that has a different belief system to themselves. They preach about tolerance on one hand but dismiss any alternative viewpoints on the other. They are clueless.

And promote being outspoken and having a voice.

And here he comes into the Olympic Stadium , our national hero Andrew Gaze holding his countries flag ……….. and flag and flag and flag , a second , a third , is that a fourth flag there Ted ?

Why I think it is Chuck , he’s carrying more flags than the United Nations Ted ?

I mean there it looks like he has the Aboriginal Flag in his right hand , the Torres Straight Islanders Flag in his left hand , The Australian Flag in the front pouch and ???? whats Nations flag is that sticking out his backside , Tom ?

I have to say that one has me scratching my head ?

What nation has SEN on their flag ? ……Ted ? …….Chuck ? ……Anyone ?

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
I support that!
I'd say 80.

You're allowed to be outspoken, you're allowed to have an opinion. Who cares if you offend people, go back to the Manly player's thing, if they don't support the whole pride thing, good, they are allowed to, they don't have to support something if they don't want to and they shouldn't be taken to town on it. Their club shouldn't make decisions for their players and expect their players to agree and go along with it.

RAPPA

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 20, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Anna just said there was an incident with Rex Hunt in a Melbourne suburb , why not just say Beaumaris , she's hopeless.

Would've preferred if she added some colour and flavour to the story; something along the lines of, 'Rex was seen wielding a garden fork as he proceeded to tell the driver to fork off'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anna just said there was an incident with Rex Hunt in a Melbourne suburb , why not just say Beaumaris , she's hopeless.
Clearly the directive from management. I'd say the news is sent and played in other states, just like when Melbourne receives news about sydney

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I'd say 80.

You're allowed to be outspoken, you're allowed to have an opinion. Who cares if you offend people, go back to the Manly player's thing, if they don't support the whole pride thing, good, they are allowed to, they don't have to support something if they don't want to and they shouldn't be taken to town on it. Their club shouldn't make decisions for their players and expect their players to agree and go along with it.

You're right, the players are allowed to have an opinion and if they don't want to support it, that's fine. The club also has the right to choose not to play (and pay) them.

Depends what the players value more. Their faith or the almighty dollar. I bet I know which one they pick...

fnarr fnarr

Amused Moose
Jan 8, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did anyone catch the 10.30 news update this morning? Anna reporting that Tom Hawkins had run out of "superlaxatives" to describe his captain. Even Gerard made a subtle comment closing the hour as he threw to the 11am news.

Did anyone catch the 10.30 news update this morning? Anna reporting that Tom Hawkins had run out of "superlaxatives" to describe his captain. Even Gerard made a subtle comment closing the hour as he threw to the 11am news.
haha i mentioned this in the faux pas thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back