NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about the most overrated player in the league bar none
Amongst everyone bar WT supporters.
Haven’t met one who thinks he’s reserve grade level let alone NRL level.

Amongst everyone bar WT supporters.
Haven’t met one who thinks he’s reserve grade level let alone NRL level.

I am still getting over how you move Hastings, and yet you could have just punted Brooks and played Duehii/Hastings in the halves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is a very volatile subject, but can we continue to show the usual respect towards other posters as we do every other day.

Cheers.

Last edited:
All I know is Manly through away two points making it significantly harder to play finals.

I'm also worried for the Roosters not being able to put 50 on that team.

Honestly? I mostly watched Neighbours

But from what I saw it was about perfect - Manly got beat, the Chooks were shithouse, it was close enough that Manly could’ve used a few extra 1st graders, and we all get a great laugh at the schadenfaude.

All I know is Manly through away two points making it significantly harder to play finals.

I'm also worried for the Roosters not being able to put 50 on that team.
Manly dug in and defended pretty well. Youth and enthusiasm can help, overall you’d think Sydney could have done more but the kids didn’t die wondering

In the interests of this thread, most of the latest posts have been moved.

I really do hope the NRL stop playing favourites and gives JWH a 2-3 week suspension for his disgusting elbow on young Fulton. The bloke is an absolute disgrace.

I really do hope the NRL stop playing favourites and gives JWH a 2-3 week suspension for his disgusting elbow on young Fulton. The bloke is an absolute disgrace.
I’d love to know what he was saying to him post game too, looked very fiery

I’d love to know what he was saying to him post game too, looked very fiery

Indeed. It really was a very low cheap shot on a bloke I'm sure he knew was playing his 1st NRL game.

One of the grubbiest POS to ever play the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back