Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

SuperMal

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
It's supposed to be stupid genius. That's the point. When does a point of view become stupid and simply dismissed as illegitimate?
Well genius...if you don't know the difference btwn a relevant and realistic POV.....and unutterable BS....there’s no hope for you.....but even Maher or Gaze would have some understanding of contextual relevance.

You’re the type of intellect that thinks a suggestion to put Surface-Air missiles on every building when a plane is crashed into one in another country is a problem that should be ‘entertained’.....because you have no understanding of issue context.....you’d waste brain-power on any distraction.....like most conspiracy theorists.

Some things automatically rule themselves out - like arguing with you.

Even the most basic mental gelding understands relevant context...well.....maybe not....

Last edited:
You're allowed to be outspoken, you're allowed to have an opinion. Who cares if you offend people
Oh really! So I can spout off about the benefits of Nazism, genocide, racism even if completely made up and who cares about offending people no matter how damaging those comments could be?

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Oh really! So I can spout off about the benefits of Nazism, genocide, racism even if completely made up and who cares about offending people no matter how damaging those comments could be?
That's probably a little too far, let's keep in relevance to the whole pride, acceptance thing.

SuperMal

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LEEDS F’jh#$@G UNITED
Proves that nobody gives a s*** about early afternoon radio, even station bosses.
I’m a firm believer that 80% of people need ‘noise’....and Derwayne certainly provides that.

A lot of people are simply bored...and will listen to any dross as long as it remains constant...with no breaks........They don’t like to hear themselves think.

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide

5D009724-AC87-4E27-99DC-FB7184E00782.png

Really don't trust the ratings . So many people that i know listen to Garry and Tim/Bucks
probably if you add up people you know who listen, and everyone here that listens, it's miniscure compared to the total radio listening community

Back