Game Day It's GAMEDAY! The Western Districts Geelong Cats vs The Footscray Inner Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think that I was going to try to go to our game against GWS in two weeks... my first in over four years. Not worth risking my health and money after seeing this tonight.

bullish23

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2002
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
And to think that I was going to try to go to our game against GWS in two weeks... my first in over four years. Not worth risking my health and money after seeing this tonight.
its not. This season we missed the jump by 3 lengths and never recovered.

Why wasn't that dissent for arguing about deliberate out of bounds. Eight weeks ago, a vacant expression tempted being hung, drawn and quartered and now you can remonstrate sook for 20 seconds.

cherrypie

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Honestly feel bad for Hannan. He’s been poor tonight but completely setup by the coaches. Forcing someone into a new role in the seniors with no prior experience is only asking for trouble.

Must be incredibly frustrating knowing that you’re not suited for it but do your best just for the team orders.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Honestly feel bad for Hannan. He’s been poor tonight but completely setup by the coaches. Forcing someone into a new role in the seniors with no prior experience is only asking for trouble.

Must be incredibly frustrating knowing that you’re not suited for it but do your best just for the team orders.

One of the most baffling moves I’ve seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Erect

Club Legend
Aug 11, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Thing that stood out to me is dropping too many sitters and generally fumbly. I don't think he's up to the level in any position

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS

You are so wrong he played a VFL game on the HBF after a long lay off so he did have experience. He had a 10 possession game that’s enough

He must get a game if he can’t in his normal position Bev will find a way.

Dec 29, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Libba the only one who wants it in the middle
He sprinted past Dale to chase as well and Richards has busted his arse but there still is no resilience and leadership.

Has anyone once seen a single player on our team let their team mate know their effort wasn’t good enough of them being out of position wasn’t good enough?

Guys like picken Morris Moyd never gave up but also never let anyone give up. Watch back to 2016 when every tackle and smoother was congratulated now we are flakey and don’t demand anything

Foxman98

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Autopsy thread will be a doozy. Almost worth starting now, so everyone can unload and then sleep it off.
The heat will come to the blokes who don’t deserve it. Libbas brain fade in the 2nd after his free Daniels nuffie kicks Macrae and Bont doing nothing after HT should be copping most of it but we all know it’ll be the bottom 5 role players that will cop most of it

How do I explain to my brother that we were 26 points ahead at one time and we end up losing by 28? Oh yeah tell him to rewatch last year's GF I couldn't explain why then and I can't now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back