Game Day 2022 SC Round 20 - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah agree. Should see some of the Melbourne Facebook groups right now. Reigning premiers, second on the ladder and they’re acting like we’re bottom and winless like it was 2010 still. Drives me absolutely ballistic.
Man, after everything your club has gone through over the past, that elusive flag last year should be keeping people going for a lifetime!
So there's a bit of room for improvement form wise before the finals start, sure. Teams in contention often have heavy training blocks that can see them drop off a little between the bye rounds and the final month before finals - we used to often. But as you said, you're not playing your best footy and still sit second on the ladder - that shows how impressive your early season form was and I'm sure you'll recapture it when it's needed. The boys just made light work of Freo on their home deck!

Kents get s**t-canned around here for posting boobs, yet that bloke has lasted months with his obvious (to everyone except the mods) trolling.
Yet to see boobs on here - link to pics for research purposes? :think::moustache:

Man, after everything your club has gone through over the past, that elusive flag last year should be keeping people going for a lifetime!
So there's a bit of room for improvement form wise before the finals start, sure. Teams in contention often have heavy training blocks that can see them drop off a little between the bye rounds and the final month before finals - we used to often. But as you said, you're not playing your best footy and still sit second on the ladder - that shows how impressive your early season form was and I'm sure you'll recapture it when it's needed. The boys just made light work of Freo on their home deck!
Bang on. After what we’ve been through, I’d be happy with last year as a once off to be completely honest. I’m going to the footy each week with the expectation of winning. That alone is an awesome feeling. Some people are just never happy.

3 touches for the quarter, pathetic captain Neale. Running around by yourself doing absolutely nothing.

F the cursed one for cursing me with his BS.

Vlaustin getting absolutely reamed by CD for no apparent reason.

Just about had enough of this round.
Not picking Neale in my starting 22 next year .....nor Macrae

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't usually cop a bad case of the Sunday's historically (avoided a lot of the carnage ever since Cogs posted that 0 late in 2019). Today is a Jordon Ridley 60 away from being the Creme de la Crap though.

In the presser McVeigh said he was really sore last week and risk of injury was too high this week

He was confident he'd be available next, I think that's all we know
Damn. Was hoping he’d be a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back