Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - North v Swans Sun Aug 7th 1:10pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D8E796C6-A00A-4CA7-A170-6315EC51D1D8.png

18TH V 4TH

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 21
NORTH MELBOURNE V SYDNEY
SUNDAY AUGUST 7TH 1:10PM EST (MARVEL)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

ROOS

B: Corr, McKay, La.Young
HB: Dawson, McDonald, Stephenson
C: Scott, Davies-Uniacke, Taylor
HF: Powell, Zurhaar, Greenwood
F: Curtis, Larkey, Ziebell
FOL: Goldstein, Simpkin, Horne-Francis

I/C (from): Anderson, Walker, Coleman-Jones, Turner, Goater, Lazzaro, Perez, Hall

IN: Corr, Young, Curtis, Goater, Perez, Hall
OUT: Bonar, Spicer (both omitted), Archer (injured)

SWANS
B: McCartin, Rampe, McCartin
HB: Lloyd, Fox, Florent
C: McInerney, Mills, Stephens
HF: Hayward, Reid, Gulden
F: Papley, Franklin, Heeney
FOL: Hickey, Warner, Parker

I/C (from): Blakey, Clarke, Rowbottom, Roberts, Ladhams, McDonald, Ronke, Kennedy

IN: Roberts, McDonald, Ladhams, Ronke
OUT: Amartey (omitted)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Last edited:
North Hobart got awfully close to us at the SCG back in round 4, but surely history won’t repeat. Surely…

Most people will probably tip us to win by a thousand but I’ll be happy just to get four points and no injuries.

Dangerousfield

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Marvel, Sydney home crowd advantage.
I notice that Swans supporters often seem to outnumber North supporters in Melbourne, says something about both clubs.

I watched some of the North game last weekend, very low standard. But if you've currently pleading with the AFL for a PP, it wouldn't pay to run one of the flag favourites too close, like they did at the SCG earlier in the year.

I think a nice dose of big picture cunning will come into play, a healthy margin keeps that PP dream alive - North to have an agreeable 10 goal loss.

Hopefully North have the same thinking next week against us

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
On the one hand, North are crap this year and we're steaming.

On the other, though we've won our last 5 against North, the biggest margin has been 14 points.

No gimme, that's for sure.
A right good thumping would be nice if we can play well. Need all the % we can get and they always play well against us, its ruddy annoying.

North Hobart got awfully close to us at the SCG back in round 4, but surely history won’t repeat. Surely…

Most people will probably tip us to win by a thousand but I’ll be happy just to get four points and no injuries.

Heh, we relocated your club.

I notice that Swans supporters often seem to outnumber North supporters in Melbourne, says something about both clubs.

I too make up stuff on the internet.

Surely the Blakey Cup is Match of the Round.

No love lost between these teams. Pridham applied pressure on North's existence in the context of Tas admission a few months back.

Plenty of residual bitterness among North fans about Nick Blakey's decision to go with the Bloods. His second choice was actually the Lions. Smart youngster, he has observed what happens to talent at His dad of course is part of the coaching crew at North.

I am tipping the Bloods by 55, not as much as most expect.

As for the crowd, I am tipping 22,000 of which 70% will be Swans fans.

Surely the Blakey Cup is Match of the Round.

No love lost between these teams. Pridham applied pressure on North's existence in the context of Tas admission a few months back.

Plenty of residual bitterness among North fans about Nick Blakey's decision to go with the Bloods. His second choice was actually the Lions. Smart youngster, he has observed what happens to talent at His dad of course is part of the coaching crew at North.

I am tipping the Bloods by 55, not as much as most expect.

As for the crowd, I am tipping 22,000 of which 70% will be Swans fans.

Sydney will win as they get molly coddled and looked after by the AFL as they are sports entertainment business investment, and the league needs ROI, hence rorts like the Academy.

North are a footy club, rebuilding.

But as the several Sydney fans in attendance will see during the 1996 Grand Final celebrations, when we get up and rolling, no plastic franchise can stop us, no matter how much the AFL tips the ledger their way.

Apparently.

It's a shame Nick can't be part of it, but everyone knows there's real glory in having played for the Sydney Sports Entertainment Business Investment Vehicle, rather than the side your Dad did.

Anyway, happy watching, if any Swans fan needs an update on the rules - they can get pretty confusing with the forward passes! - shoot me a DM.

PS - shame about Gladys, she seemed nice.

It's a shame Nick can't be part of it, but everyone knows there's real glory in having played for the Sydney Sports Entertainment Business Investment Vehicle, rather than the side your Dad did.

Anyway, happy watching, if any Swans fan needs an update on the rules - they can get pretty confusing with the forward passes! - shoot me a DM.

PS - shame about Gladys, she seemed nice.

So your tip on the crowd? Are North members again being offered free pies and other incentives to attend?

So your tip on the crowd? Are North members again being offered free pies and other incentives to attend?

Tip on crowd is 80 per cent salt of the Earth knowledgeable footy stalwarts from North, 20 per cent theatre goes, corporate lawyers, ABC reporters, cocaine dealers in Sydney Sports Entertainment Business Investment Vehicle colours.

May 30, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne

North Hobart would be a chance of beating us, but might find it harder against Lauderdale today.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Sydney will win as they get molly coddled and looked after by the AFL as they are sports entertainment business investment, and the league needs ROI, hence rorts like the Academy.

North are a footy club, rebuilding.

But as the several Sydney fans in attendance will see during the 1996 Grand Final celebrations, when we get up and rolling, no plastic franchise can stop us, no matter how much the AFL tips the ledger their way.
I have changed the colour of your post to better reflect the jaundice that infects every word of it.

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
North Melbourne North Melbourne Out we Come Out we Come To Play ????

Why would anyone want to play on a glorified truck route that links The City To The Tullamarine Freeway ??????

Back