The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He got injured with England, then got covid and missed preseason. Then by the time he got back to full health, De Gea was playing really well. He had a lot of bad luck last season.

Given he was one of the dressing room leaks last season I think the club were happy to get him out on loan and will look to sell next summer because he is a very good keeper.

Not sure what he hopes to achieve by running his mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got injured with England, then got covid and missed preseason. Then by the time he got back to full health, De Gea was playing really well. He had a lot of bad luck last season.

Given he was one of the dressing room leaks last season I think the club were happy to get him out on loan and will look to sell next summer because he is a very good keeper.

He also doesn't realise his weaknesses clearly are what kept him behind De Gea and never worked on them

Does the Forest loan include an obligation to buy? It sounds like theres no chance he goes back to United. Should have sold him.

Surprised Saka isn't on there. Not that it's fair or acceptable but plenty would be bitter that England would be Men's, Women's and U19 Euros holders if not for his penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back