Prediction Which two teams will finish 7th and 8th in 2022?

Which team finishes in 8th position in 2022?

• Carlton

• Richmond

• Bulldogs

• St Kilda

• Port Adelaide

• Gold Coast

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha no they don't

Funny you mention odds. Might need to check those again with your glasses on

Their defence and mid are better, and their tall fwds will absolutely monster your no-name midget defenders. Astronaught will be kept goalless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Their defence and mid are better, and their tall fwds will absolutely monster your no-name midget defenders. Astronaught will be kept goalless.

Desperately hoping for a team to lose because it helps yours doesn't mean it will happen. :tearsofjoy:

Seems desperate

Not really, 3 flags does that. Tbh I’d rather just tank to get the picks rather than making up the numbers in finals. I just don’t wanna finish 9th cause of the memes.

Should this thread be changed to 'Which two teams will finish 7th and 8th'?
Done.

The Saints, Tigers, Bulldogs and Suns can all still finish 7th and that will remain a possibility next week should Carlton lose to Brisbane and Gold Coast beat Hawthorn.

Freo also play Marvel very well. It's the game I'm really struggling to tip. Probably leave it till the very last minute. I have tipped Free at this stage but I'm not confident. Fremantle have talls that can really trouble an inconsistent defence.
Freo are 2 wins, 2 losses, 1 draw at Marvel this season. How is that playing Marvel “very well”?

Freo are 2 wins, 2 losses, 1 draw at Marvel this season. How is that playing Marvel “very well”?

Sorry got it mixed up, was thinking the Melbourne game, thought that was there, honest mistake, it's been a long week.

Even if we get through Port this weekend, I'd be super concerned about the Bombers in the last round. Their form in the back half of the year has them more like the side that played finals last year than the side that bombed early. They are a much better side right now than the ladder position suggests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if we get through Port this weekend, I'd be super concerned about the Bombers in the last round. Their form in the back half of the year has them more like the side that played finals last year than the side that bombed early. They are a much better side right now than the ladder position suggests.
We haven’t beaten Richmond since 2014. 12 straight games. I doubt we start now with nothing to play for vs a Richmond side desperate to make finals.

Quite possibly one of the most chaotic scrambles for 7th and 8th positions begins today. Although St Kilda can mathematically move up to 7th with a win, most would have Geelong beating the 8th placed Saints tonight and that obviously opens the door for as many as four teams below them (Tigers, Bulldogs, Suns & Port). Gold Coast play first today so the Suns can move within one win of 8th place if they take down the Hawks. Then the Bulldogs play Fremantle and a Dogs win will get them into the top 8 but that will obviously be difficult against Fremantle. Then we find out on Sunday if Richmond are good enough to take down Port Adelaide and enter the top 8 in the process or if the away trip to Adelaide Oval without Grimes will be too much for the wounded Tigers. We'll also find out on Sunday twilight if Carlton can secure their spot in the finals with a win over Brisbane or if they leave the door open for another week.

Who are you tipping to be in 7th and 8th place at the end of this round?

Quite possibly one of the most chaotic scrambles for 7th and 8th positions begins today. Although St Kilda can mathematically move up to 7th with a win, most would have Geelong beating the 8th placed Saints tonight and that obviously opens the door for as many as four teams below them (Tigers, Bulldogs, Suns & Port). Gold Coast play first today so the Suns can move within one win of 8th place if they take down the Hawks. Then the Bulldogs play Fremantle and a Dogs win will get them into the top 8 but that will obviously be difficult against Fremantle. Then we find out on Sunday if Richmond are good enough to take down Port Adelaide and enter the top 8 in the process or if the away trip to Adelaide Oval without Grimes will be too much for the wounded Tigers. We'll also find out on Sunday twilight if Carlton can secure their spot in the finals with a win over Brisbane or if they leave the door open for another week.

Who are you tipping to be in 7th and 8th place at the end of this round?

Richmond's game is tonight as well. Grimes has been battling of late, it shouldn't be a big out really. We have a strong enough team in, just depends where we are at, is the 2nd half of last week real or the first half? Ports form is also questionable, while they are competetive they've only won 1 of their last 5 and that's against GWS who aren't even trying.

I think today is it for Richmond and The Dogs, if both win Carlton are in all sorts and will have to win twice to make it. If either Richmond or The Dogs lose then they are pretty much done and it gives St Kilda a sneaky chance.

Going off form from last night, my heavy heart says Carlton will miss finals.
That being said , would have taken 12 wins at the start of the season. Hopefully they build from that base

Going off form from last night, my heavy heart says Carlton will miss finals.
That being said , would have taken 12 wins at the start of the season. Hopefully they build from that base
Carlton are starting to look a little safer now that the Gold Coast lost and Fremantle appear to be taking care of the Dogs. You'd still want Port Adelaide to beat Richmond tonight, though.

If integrity meant anything to the AFL, this would happen.
If you'd like to cover the financial hit they'd take across a number of facets as a result of doing that then you should approach the AFL and let them know.

Back