Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I too missed the pulling into the garage comment. Excellent pickup. So SdR and William's sister meet JS before he gets out of the car while still in the garage. Does he then drive his car out of the garage and then close the door? He doesn't mention this. He says he then spoke to a female, I assume Nan, who was sitting on the verandah still having a cup of tea? And was told "he was here five minutes ago." Listening to the Lia Harris' podcasts posed many more riddles for me. SdR said that she remembered the two cars when she got back to the house after picking her sister up from the airport. That very same night! Was SdR out on her own? Couldn't they get a taxi or someone else pick her up? Shouldn't LE have been with them at least on the very first night? How could she concentrate on driving? Given that they were supposedly there a day early wouldn't this be a change of the plan too? Was this flight preplanned? If she came from Sydney then why wouldn't they arrange to all go to Kendall together? Did they originally intend to go to the airport straight after driving down from Sydney? No mention is made in Nan's walkthrough of where her "other daughter" stayed. I wonder when SdR first thought it important enough to tell the police about the cars. It seems like maybe several to six days later? I am perplexed. All allegedly and IMO.

I too missed the pulling into the garage comment. Excellent pickup. So SdR and William's sister meet JS before he gets out of the car while still in the garage. Does he then drive his car out of the garage and then close the door? He doesn't mention this. He says he then spoke to a female, I assume Nan, who was sitting on the verandah still having a cup of tea? And was told "he was here five minutes ago." Listening to the Lia Harris' podcasts posed many more riddles for me. SdR said that she remembered the two cars when she got back to the house after picking her sister up from the airport. That very same night! Was SdR out on her own? Couldn't they get a taxi or someone else pick her up? Shouldn't LE have been with them at least on the very first night? How could she concentrate on driving? Given that they were supposedly there a day early wouldn't this be a change of the plan too? Was this flight preplanned? If she came from Sydney then why wouldn't they arrange to all go to Kendall together? Did they originally intend to go to the airport straight after driving down from Sydney? No mention is made in Nan's walkthrough of where her "other daughter" stayed. I wonder when SdR first thought it important enough to tell the police about the cars. It seems like maybe several to six days later? I am perplexed. All allegedly and IMO.
Yes FM does say that night, then about the airport and that she then ran to the command centre to inform them about the cars. FF also talks about when Rowley arrived in the street she met up with him and identified herself, she was standing where the cars had been parked earlier that day. So even when standing where the cars had been parked when Rowley arrived, she still forgets to mention them. Strange IMO

Yes FM does say that night, then about the airport and that she then ran to the command centre to inform them about the cars. FF also talks about when Rowley arrived in the street she met up with him and identified herself, she was standing where the cars had been parked earlier that day. So even when standing where the cars had been parked when Rowley arrived, she still forgets to mention them. Strange IMO
I agree that the delay in remembering the 2 parked vehicles isn't consistent with the detail of remembering the windows were down. If the windows were wound down it would indicate that people were inside the vehicles and would be visible, yet she makes no mention of occupants (that I'm aware of). This vehicle memory is thus highly likely to be an invented afterthought. Regarding the garage, it's possible JS did park in the lower garage but why ?. There is an extra car space to the left of the carport, that avoids blocking access to the driveway for FGM's car and the fact that the FGM didn't park her own car in the locked garage is possibly due to storage items blocking vehicle access down there anyway, which is what happens in a vacant garage. But, the use of the word garage instead of carport or car space is not really an obvious clue to any wrongdoing on FF's part. Perhaps he did have a reason to hide the vehicle temporarily and wanted to make sure his story was consistent in case a neighbour saw him park inside ?. Did FF run over WT when he returned from Lakewood ?. Is that why he was crying in the toilet ?.

The 'garage' under the house would have only been used for long-term storage. It would have been too inconvenient to move between this 'garage' and the rest of the house. FGM would have normally parked under the carport, giving her easy access to the house (no steps). When FF and FM visited, they would also have used the same driveway and carport to load and unload kids and stuff - there's no way they would use the lower driveway and cart everything up the steps. It's not completely abnormal to refer to the carport as a 'garage' (meaning, a place where you park your car).
I even think at the time of William's disappearance the 'lower' driveway was not sealed (correct me if I'm wrong) - can't see FF driving his shiny new car onto the unsealed driveway when there's a perfectly good sealed driveway and carport.

The 'garage' under the house would have only been used for long-term storage. It would have been too inconvenient to move between this 'garage' and the rest of the house. FGM would have normally parked under the carport, giving her easy access to the house (no steps). When FF and FM visited, they would also have used the same driveway and carport to load and unload kids and stuff - there's no way they would use the lower driveway and cart everything up the steps. It's not completely abnormal to refer to the carport as a 'garage' (meaning, a place where you park your car).
I even think at the time of William's disappearance the 'lower' driveway was not sealed (correct me if I'm wrong) - can't see FF driving his shiny new car onto the unsealed driveway when there's a perfectly good sealed driveway and carport.
That's why it would be strange if he did use it imo - it's just too impractical. Its only logical that he would have parked up near the door the night before, too....there's no reason to cart the kids up the hill in the dark. I totally agree that FGM would not have needed to use it outside of storage or if a lot of people stayed, or if a car needed to be locked safely away when she or her husband went away on a trip. I think Stormbird did cover that JS does call a carport a carport so it isn't usual for him to call it a garage. So why did he did he say garage....we can only speculate. Driving slowly on the short dirt driveway wouldn't really get the car dirty - especially from the images I have seen of the driveway at the time. I can understand that to a seemingly city boy like JS that might be an issue for him, though. Although if he wanted to explain any dirt that he had gotten on his car that might cover that explanation in his mind, although that wouldn't really cover it imo.... And we know his timeline is covered pretty well, we can't be sure we know everything though. So just thinking out loud again.....now that you have mentioned that the driveway was not sealed..... maybe, it's always a maybe.... if something did happen near the bottom of the house (the high end), and someone drove down that bottom driveway to pick something/someone up that they didn't want others to see, and so brought a car down there so there would be less chance of what they were carrying being seen, they could have driven their car down that lower driveway (maybe all the way into the garage) and put whatever it was into the car. After doing so they realise that they have left tyre tracks on the dirt driveway - a driveway that is never used. If this did occur, in this scenario they need an explanation for the tyre trakes....there is nothing hidden in the garage (it would not be smart to put anything in there) but the tyre tracks need to be explained away and so if JS drives his car down into the garage after he returns that will provides a reason for the tyre tracks.

Edit: I just want to clarify that we don't know atm where JS parked and I'm just running with fazacs1's pick up that JS said in a podcast that he drove in to the garage. The police report would clarify where his car was parked. But if JS did park down on the lower driveway it could have been to hide something ie. tyre marks

Last edited:
That's why it would be strange if he did use it imo - it's just too impractical. Its only logical that he would have parked up near the door the night before, too....there's no reason to cart the kids up the hill in the dark. I totally agree that FGM would not have needed to use it outside of storage or if a lot of people stayed, or if a car needed to be locked safely away when she or her husband went away on a trip. I think Stormbird did cover that JS does call a carport a carport so it isn't usual for him to call it a garage. So why did he did he say garage....we can only speculate. Driving slowly on the short dirt driveway wouldn't really get the car dirty - especially from the images I have seen of the driveway at the time. I can understand that to a seemingly city boy like JS that might be an issue for him, though. Although if he wanted to explain any dirt that he had gotten on his car that might cover that explanation in his mind, although that wouldn't really cover it imo.... And we know his timeline is covered pretty well, we can't be sure we know everything though. So just thinking out loud again.....now that you have mentioned that the driveway was not sealed..... maybe, it's always a maybe.... if something did happen near the bottom of the house (the high end), and someone drove down that bottom driveway to pick something/someone up that they didn't want others to see, and so brought a car down there so there would be less chance of what they were carrying being seen, they could have driven their car down that lower driveway (maybe all the way into the garage) and put whatever it was into the car. After doing so they realise that they have left tyre tracks on the dirt driveway - a driveway that is never used. If this did occur, in this scenario they need an explanation for the tyre trakes....there is nothing hidden in the garage (it would not be smart to put anything in there) but the tyre tracks need to be explained away and so if JS drives his car down into the garage after he returns that will provides a reason for the tyre tracks.
Just re FF's vehicle and whether he'd be worried about a bit of dirt: he had a new Land Rover Discovery (News.com.au, 14 Apr 2019) - which might have been intended to stay clean and shiny for only on-road use, I don't know, but also maybe not:

"... the court heard William's foster father was very familiar with the bushland and off road trails around the area where the toddler went missing.
A trail bike enthusiast and owner of a four-wheel-drive, he told the inquest into the disappearance of William Tyrrell that he had ridden "extensively" around Kendall State Forest."

- News.com.au, 27 March 2019

"He'd enjoyed some good times over the eight years or so that he'd been visiting the in-laws, trail biking and four-wheel driving on the fire trails through the bushland. He knew those trails reasonably well and frequently forayed right into the state forest, sometimes with the kids."
- Searching for Spiderman, 2020, p.56

Up until the point FM returned from her trip to the airport and informed LE about the mysterious cars, it was all about WT wandering away and being lost. Post airport trip the narrative shifted to the mysterious cars and abduction.
Perhaps the FM's drive down Batar Creek Road (if that's where she went) was to subtly hide LT's body somewhere, after an accident or incident at the house. If he had been found during the search then he would have been close enough to the house to be explained away as though he had run off and become lost and come to grief somewhere.
Then on her trip to the airport, FM recovers WT body as it had not been found, disposes of it somewhere along the way to the airport, makes up the story about the mysterious cars and can confidently begin the Abduction narrative as she knows WT body will not be found in the local area

Up until the point FM returned from her trip to the airport and informed LE about the mysterious cars, it was all about WT wandering away and being lost. Post airport trip the narrative shifted to the mysterious cars and abduction.
Perhaps the FM's drive down Batar Creek Road (if that's where she went) was to subtly hide LT's body somewhere, after an accident or incident at the house. If he had been found during the search then he would have been close enough to the house to be explained away as though he had run off and become lost and come to grief somewhere.
Then on her trip to the airport, FM recovers WT body as it had not been found, disposes of it somewhere along the way to the airport, makes up the story about the mysterious cars and can confidently begin the Abduction narrative as she knows WT body will not be found in the local area
As a scenario that does seem hypothetically possible, IMO. Whether it could have happened all depends... Various news reports say that FM, FF, FGM all made police statements that day (Sun 14 Sep 2014). I don't think there's any information about where any of their statements were made, but it might have been at Port Macquarie Police Station (which I think is where the detectives were based). If that's the place, then did FM go to the airport on her way home from the police station? Or did she make two return trips to Port Macquarie that day? Which vehicle was she driving? There's a short description of her airport run in "A Person of Interest", Nowhere Child podcast, 09 Aug 2019, on Listen Notes (the time of this keeps changing but it was at around 17:19 minutes today; transcript is by me):

An actor as FM: 'I was driving to Port Macquarie Airport, and it was on my way back, halfway from Port Macquarie - I just had this flash: There were two cars! I was talking to my mum, William's sister was in the car, and I just went: "There were two cars! I've just remembered!"'

Does this mean FGM was in the car too, with FM and William's sister? Or was FM talking to FGM by phone? And where was the sister FM had just picked up at the airport?
I can imagine any offender might drive around to hide evidence when alone; but to do so with uninvolved witnesses in the car would be harder to believe possible, MOO.

Various news reports say that FM, FF, FGM all made police statements that day (Sun 14 Sep 2014). I don't think there's any information about where any of their statements were made, but it might have been at Port Macquarie Police Station (which I think is where the detectives were based). If that's the place, then did FM go to the airport on her way home from the police station? Or did she make two return trips to Port Macquarie that day? Which vehicle was she driving? There's a short description of her airport run in "A Person of Interest", Nowhere Child podcast, 09 Aug 2019, on Listen Notes (the time of this keeps changing but it was at around 17:19 minutes today; transcript is by me):

An actor as FM: 'I was driving to Port Macquarie Airport, and it was on my way back, halfway from Port Macquarie - I just had this flash: There were two cars! I was talking to my mum, William's sister was in the car, and I just went: "There were two cars! I've just remembered!"'

Does this mean FGM was in the car too, with FM and William's sister? Or was FM talking to FGM by phone? And where was the sister FM had just picked up at the airport?
I can imagine any offender might drive around to hide evidence when alone; but to do so with uninvolved witnesses in the car would be harder to believe possible, MOO.
FGM and LT were with the FM for this trip. I've always assumed her sister was in the car for the return trip too, though I've never heard the FM mention this at all.

If the FM HAD mad a police statement that day, perhaps she was worried about the lack of any evidence pointing towards abduction - especially if the police were asking her questions about the drive she took after William went missing.

It would be a very convenient time for a memory pointing away from her involvement to surface.

The police chose not to reveal any info relating to the cars the FM saw for around 12 months - this makes me think they must have had doubts about them being there.

Hmm, in her testimony from the inquest, the FM seems to indicate she had the memory of the two cars on her way to the airport (could just be a misread of the way she says it):

"I was driving to Port Macquarie Airport to collect a family member, and had this flash of [realisation that] there were two cars," she said, adding she had forgotten about them in the panic of William's disappearance.

"I just went, 'There were two cars there.' My heart just sank because I thought those two cars were there for both of them," she said.

"I got back to the house, I went straight down to the command post and I told the guy on duty. He gave me his phone and said search for the cars," she said.

I'm not sure why she only made the leap that LT may have been a target too just because there were two cars? Where was her concern for LT prior to this - if she immediately thought someone had taken William, why leave LT with her elderly mother?

Also, why not mention to 000 that William had once been 'taken' or 'hidden' by his bio parents? Why wouldn't this be your first hope if you were suspecting abduction? I think I'd be mentioning this asap because it's the best possible scenario in a lot of ways. But Lia Harris says in her podcast that the fosters told her they never suspected the bios of being capable of abducting William. Makes no sense.

Edit: I just want to clarify that we don't know atm where JS parked and I'm just running with fazacs1's pick up that JS said in a podcast that he drove in to the garage. The police report would clarify where his car was parked.
The Port Macquarie Independent, 18 Sep 2014, on Issuu, has a photo on the front page showing a partial view into the open garage and also the surface of the lower driveway (which surprisingly looks quite grassy). The caption says it's showing the Saturday (13 Sep).

Hmm, in her testimony from the inquest, the FM seems to indicate she had the memory of the two cars on her way to the airport (could just be a misread of the way she says it):

"I was driving to Port Macquarie Airport to collect a family member, and had this flash of [realisation that] there were two cars," she said, adding she had forgotten about them in the panic of William's disappearance.

"I just went, 'There were two cars there.' My heart just sank because I thought those two cars were there for both of them," she said.

"I got back to the house, I went straight down to the command post and I told the guy on duty. He gave me his phone and said search for the cars," she said.

I'm not sure why she only made the leap that LT may have been a target too just because there were two cars? Where was her concern for LT prior to this - if she immediately thought someone had taken William, why leave LT with her elderly mother?

Also, why not mention to 000 that William had once been 'taken' or 'hidden' by his bio parents? Why wouldn't this be your first hope if you were suspecting abduction? I think I'd be mentioning this asap because it's the best possible scenario in a lot of ways. But Lia Harris says in her podcast that the fosters told her they never suspected the bios of being capable of abducting William. Makes no sense.
Yes, I agree! If there was any chance William had been abducted, wouldn't the first action be to get everyone else (and particularly his sister) safely into the house and lock all the doors and windows and call the police immediately? What if there were other abductors? What if they had weapons?

The Port Macquarie Independent, 18 Sep 2014, on Issuu, has a photo on the front page showing a partial view into the open garage and also the surface of the lower driveway (which surprisingly looks quite grassy). The caption says it's showing the Saturday (13 Sep).
Yes, I remember the driveway had a lot of grass on it. Not an area getting much car use.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FGM and LT were with the FM for this trip. I've always assumed her sister was in the car for the return trip too, though I've never heard the FM mention this at all.

If the FM HAD mad a police statement that day, perhaps she was worried about the lack of any evidence pointing towards abduction - especially if the police were asking her questions about the drive she took after William went missing.

It would be a very convenient time for a memory pointing away from her involvement to surface.

The police chose not to reveal any info relating to the cars the FM saw for around 12 months - this makes me think they must have had doubts about them being there.
SdR told Lia H that she went to the airport on the night "IT happened" (quote Nan). So that is Friday 12th. She said that she remembered when she was almost home. It was when she passed the place the vehicles were that it came back to her. Also if they were a day early what was the original plan for the sister getting to Nan's? Allegedly. IMO

I agree that the delay in remembering the 2 parked vehicles isn't consistent with the detail of remembering the windows were down. If the windows were wound down it would indicate that people were inside the vehicles and would be visible, yet she makes no mention of occupants (that I'm aware of). This vehicle memory is thus highly likely to be an invented afterthought. Regarding the garage, it's possible JS did park in the lower garage but why ?. There is an extra car space to the left of the carport, that avoids blocking access to the driveway for FGM's car and the fact that the FGM didn't park her own car in the locked garage is possibly due to storage items blocking vehicle access down there anyway, which is what happens in a vacant garage. But, the use of the word garage instead of carport or car space is not really an obvious clue to any wrongdoing on FF's part. Perhaps he did have a reason to hide the vehicle temporarily and wanted to make sure his story was consistent in case a neighbour saw him park inside ?. Did FF run over WT when he returned from Lakewood ?. Is that why he was crying in the toilet ?
I even think at the time of William's disappearance the 'lower' driveway was not sealed (correct me if I'm wrong) - can't see FF driving his shiny new car onto the unsealed driveway when there's a perfectly good sealed driveway
Read this after my post. Nice find!
Nice pick up there Story and if you look up the neighbours house where FF mentions carport, it has a garage and a carport. And I would guess, because those neighbours were away that their garage would be locked.

A
Yes, I agree! If there was any chance William had been abducted, wouldn't the first action be to get everyone else (and particularly his sister) safely into the house and lock all the doors and windows and call the police immediately? What if there were other abductors? What if they had weapons?
I also found it strange that the FF was worried that their car was bugged prior to their arrival in Kendall

Just watched the FGM's walk through again. She never mentions the cups of tea.

From her account, they all went straight out onto the back deck after doing the breakfast dishes and 'this is where we stayed' - so no bike riding either.

From Chumley's book:

“She (FGM) stated she wasn’t aware that Anna had taken the kids down to the front yard, twice. She didn’t know about Anna’s hand injury, she swore. She definitely didn’t have morning tea before 10.30, and she said Anna took the pictures of William just minutes before he vanished, not half an hour. And at the inquest, lawyers never had the opportunity to straighten out all these flies in the ointment, because Nancy Wyndham – despite being of sound mind – was never put on the stand. We have never been told why.”

Excerpt From
Searching for Spiderman
Ally Chumley

From her account, they all went straight out onto the back deck after doing the breakfast dishes and 'this is where we stayed' - so no bike riding either.

From Chumley's book:

“She (FGM) stated she wasn’t aware that Anna had taken the kids down to the front yard, twice. She didn’t know about Anna’s hand injury, she swore. She definitely didn’t have morning tea before 10.30, and she said Anna took the pictures of William just minutes before he vanished, not half an hour. And at the inquest, lawyers never had the opportunity to straighten out all these flies in the ointment, because Nancy Wyndham – despite being of sound mind – was never put on the stand. We have never been told why.”

Excerpt From
Searching for Spiderman
Ally Chumley
I'm still on the Lia H podcasts. FM ** says it was a normal morning, having breakfast and getting the kids dressed. FF ** who supposedly was not there for breakfast says that when he last saw William he was putting on his Spiderman suit "or maybe he already had it on"! He can't even be sure that he even saw William in his red suit. Everything seems so vague. Also Nan was sound of mind. I.e. She was the chief journalist at the local paper at the time. Her articles are lucid. She is also signatory to an online petition to Malcolm Turnbull PM, so obviously after 2015. I have also cited an email that she sent online that is clear and logical. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still on the Lia H podcasts. SdR says it was a normal morning, having breakfast and getting the kids dressed. JS who supposedly was not there for breakfast says that when he last saw William he was putting on his Spiderman suit "or maybe he already had it on"! He can't even be sure that he even saw William in his red suit. Everything seems so vague. Also Nan was sound of mind. I.e. She was the chief journalist at the local paper at the time. Her articles are lucid. She is also signatory to an online petition to Malcolm Turnbull PM, so obviously after 2015. I have also cited an email that she sent online that is clear and logical. IMO
It doesn’t make much sense to me either, it’s not like they are explaining a whole weeks worth or even a whole days worth of movements, when remembering everything the same would be hard. It is a 2-3 hour window, where no one seems to be able to remember who was even there for breakfast. Just a few questions, which may have been answered before, but who changed the time on the camera, because surely if all the previous photos had the time wrong, why would you bother to change it? It would just be a case of, we had never bothered to change the time. And I remember the FM saying about being inside that morning and the FGM, FF and WTs sister were in front of her but WT was behind her, this seemed to me like such an odd statement, like who would care where everyone was standing inside that morning, my mind thinks is this because someone said they couldn’t remember seeing WT there and it was a deflection statement, “WT was behind me” at that point, that’s why you couldn’t see him. All just MO based on statements and reports, just to give us something to ponder 🤔 as we wait for court dates and wonder where William is and what happened to that little boy.

Another view of the lower driveway:

6569525adb603d482007f4b93c33c54e0dd32a36

- from Sydney Morning Herald, 19 Sep 2014
At first I thought it showed a dark vehicle in the garage... but it was just a mirror sticking out the side of the police van.

I found the article relating to the tea, I remember someone was looking for it

Interesting read.

"
The foster father, who works in sales, could be seen limbering up in court rooms in his pink business shirt and skinny jeans, twisting his square toe shoes and breathing deeply.

He told the court he had met the foster mother about 2006 and as a motorcyclist he had ridden his trail bike around the Kendall State Forest “extensively”.

He explained away his frantic behaviour after arriving home and tearing off to run like a madman up hill and down dale without finding where his wife had already searched for William.

“There is method in my madness,” he said, “I thought it was probably better for me to branch out … outside the house.”

I found the FF's actions and answers unusual. Breathing deeply and twisting his feet are signs of being nervous about the questions that he might be asked, making it appear he had something to hide. His immediate action of branching out without checking where SDR had already searched is not an expected logical response and the use of the words "There is method in my madness" is an admission that he considered his own actions as mad, and this 6 word sentence provides no logical reason for branching out. It's almost as though he was putting on a show to appear to be overcome by emotion by tearing off in a frantic panic and then realised later that's not a normal response and needed justification.

It's also interesting that he knew the area extensively from his trail bike riding, so if he was involved in hiding a body, he would know where to go. I know he has an alibi from his zoom call and receipt at the chemist, but there is a ~30 minute period between the zoom call ending and his Chemist receipt which is unaccounted time. Not sure if this has been looked at in any depth ?

Interesting read.

"
The foster father, who works in sales, could be seen limbering up in court rooms in his pink business shirt and skinny jeans, twisting his square toe shoes and breathing deeply.

He told the court he had met the foster mother about 2006 and as a motorcyclist he had ridden his trail bike around the Kendall State Forest “extensively”.

He explained away his frantic behaviour after arriving home and tearing off to run like a madman up hill and down dale without finding where his wife had already searched for William.

“There is method in my madness,” he said, “I thought it was probably better for me to branch out … outside the house.”

I found the FF's actions and answers unusual. Breathing deeply and twisting his feet are signs of being nervous about the questions that he might be asked, making it appear he had something to hide. His immediate action of branching out without checking where SDR had already searched is not an expected logical response and the use of the words "There is method in my madness" is an admission that he considered his own actions as mad, and this 6 word sentence provides no logical reason for branching out. It's almost as though he was putting on a show to appear to be overcome by emotion by tearing off in a frantic panic and then realised later that's not a normal response and needed justification.

It's also interesting that he knew the area extensively from his trail bike riding, so if he was involved in hiding a body, he would know where to go. I know he has an alibi from his zoom call and receipt at the chemist, but there is a ~30 minute period between the zoom call ending and his Chemist receipt which is unaccounted time. Not sure if this has been looked at in any depth ?
By '30 minute time period' I assume you are talking from 9:45 to 10:15?
At 9:45 he returned a missed phone call which went to voicemail during his online meeting. This was in Lakewood.
At 10:19 he made a transaction in Lakewood Pharmacy.
This would have given him 10 minutes to drive back to Benaroon drive / Batar Ck Rd and collect William, 10 minutes to dispose of him, and 10 minutes to return to Lakewood Pharmacy.
I don't think 10 minutes is enough time to dispose of a child, never to be seen again.
There is no evidence these trips were made.
Eye witnesses saw FF and his car at Lakewood shops at the time he says he was there.
Nobody saw FF or his car anywhere else during this period. No CCTV. No phone pings. No GPS tracking from FF car.

I would suggest, given the way FF waffles when he speaks, and his generally erratic behaviour that the phone call took a few minutes, he then had to also collect FGM newspaper, probably had to wait several minutes at the pharmacy for his prescription, - may have walked around a bit before driving back - he wasn't in any hurry as he had no idea William was missing and was possibly enjoying some time to himself. He wasn't expected back until 10:30. If it was me, I'd have probably grabbed a coffee or a snack given he left the house before 9:00 and had only had toast and coffee.

From Chumley's book:

Excerpt From
Searching for Spiderman
Ally Chumley
FGM doesn't mention the tea or the bike riding in the 3:17 minutes of the walk-through that were published. But it's possible she might have mentioned them in the parts that were not published.

Re the walk-through video in Daily Mail Australia, 7 May 2022:

The way I hear it, FGM "finished the dishes" (not specifically breakfast dishes - there might have been a whole week's worth: she hadn't been expecting the fosters until Friday night), then (probably straight away, but maybe not) "we were out here on the patio" - which leaves open the possibility that the others were already on the patio when FGM was washing up or that they joined her there after being somewhere else first e.g. playing Mummy Monster on the lower lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back